Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Why are stairlifts so slow?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l0ni7mewdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 18:48:59 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0lybpxhrwdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 22:40:06 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0lwvnbf1wdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 21:47:14 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0lwrwtpywdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 20:15:19 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0lwbk2dvwdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 21 May 2020 18:45:28 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"slate_leeper" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 May 2020 07:43:22 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

Actually this question has come up before. The reason I was
given
many
years
ago now, was inertia. IE if it went up fast, it would jolt at
the
start
and
end of the run. And if you made it slow down and speed up, then
it
would
probably still take a long time as the distance travelled in
the
main
is a
short one, and people are heavy loads to move.
I guess one could make a three point seat belt system but by
the
time
you
have done it up and undone it, you might as well have been
going
slower
anyway!
On the other hand, a commode mounted on a Chairlift might be a
good
product
to make. grin.
Brian

I imagine economics comes into play also. I small motor geared
down
is
cheaper than a larger, more powerful motor.

And are almost certainly designed by those who don't have
an incontinence problem and who don't realise the problem
that slow stair lifts can be for those who are incontinent.

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

It's not just toilets. Imagine you're an infirm person upstairs.
The
doorbell rings. You take quite a few minutes to get there, by
which
time
they've left. Now you've missed your parcel and are expected to
go
collect it from the post office.

Anyone with even half a clue in that situation would have a
smart doorbell which allows you to talk to the person who
has pressed the doorbell or knocked on the door using
your phone. And that works when you are in the garden
etc too and when you arent even home and need to tell\
them where to leave it so it doesn't get stolen etc.

There are plenty old folk who don't even have a mobile phone,

No reason why they cant get one when they need to do something
like that when they are no longer as mobile as they used to be.

Not everyone loves technology like you.

But those with a clue who find that the stairlift is too slow
when they are upstairs and someone rings the doorbell
may well find it useful when someone suggests it.

They shouldn't have to if the stairlift worked correctly.

Its always going to be much more convenient to pick
up the phone and talk to the person who has knocked
on the door or see who it is and decide if its worth
talking to them than to use even the fastest stair lift.

********.

Fact.

If the stairlift did its job and moved the person at the speed you would
walk down the stairs, you wouldn't need workarounds.

Its always going to be more convenient to pick up
a phone than use any stairlift, even a faster one.
And that works in the garden and when away from
home and even a faster stairlift wont help with those.

And that works just as well when you are in the garden or
away shopping and no stairlift will help with either of those.

If I'm out shopping I don't want to answer the door.

But you may well want to tell the individual showing
up with a parcel that wont go thru the letterbox where
to put it where its safe instead of having to go out
again to get the parcel from the depot, or tell
someone you know when you will be home.

Old folk do not like messing around with technology.

That's bull****. ALL of the ones I know except one have
a mobile phone now and the one that doesn't's wife
has both a mobile phone and a computer as well.

Then you clearly hang out with a different sort of people.

Nope, you don't have a ****ing clue about old people and technology.

I even know old folk with a mobile that don't know how to use the texting
function.

I do too, but they do have a mobile phone because its useful.

TV too, because its useful.

"Oh, I can only make calls, I don't understand that text stuff, that's for
teenagers isn't it?"

They still have the phone for calls, even tho the
way you make calls is quite different to a landline.

When they get old they can't be bothered with all that ****.

That's bull****. When my dad's second wife ended up with
severe emphysema, he got one of the first big multi box
mobile phones in the car so she could call him if she had
a problem when he was out and about in the car.

Then after she had died, and he had moved into a big
retirement village, he got a small modern mobile phone
so he could call someone if he had a fall when out walking.

And that village had a full licensed on site restaurant which
had specials for the residents that they delivered in golf carts.
When I showed up after he had stormed out of the hospital
after a fall, there was a massive stack of the orders he had
done most weeks for those specials. He filled out the order
on his mac, printed it out and faxed it to the restaurant.
That was when he was in his 80s

There are exceptions.

And the exception is the ONE old person I know who DOESN'T
have a mobile phone. His wife does tho, and a computer.

But I know plenty of old folk who use nothing more complicated than a TV
and a landline phone.

Both are still technology, stupid. And so is the stairlift.

A motor is hardly the same thing as a smartphone.

The stairlift is quite different to using the stairs without one.

let alone a smartphone, or know how to do fancy **** like that.

Trivial to learn how to with the best designs. It
rings like a phone call with a different ring tone.

And then you have to have it with you.

Just a lot closer than downstairs, stupid.

Please reword in correct order.

That is the correct order.

Do you really think I can't find the original before you just edited it?

You said "Just a lot close than downstairs, stupid."

So just a typo, the order is still the same, stupid.

They can't even tune their TV FFS.

Sure, buy that's a different issue to having a mobile or internet,

Same problem, not understanding technology.

That's different, they don't need to do that often
enough to remember how to do it and its easier
to ask me or you to do it for them.

They have a Sony TV, which means it ****s up a few times a year. Plenty
other things that stop working in their house too.

I have had one of my neighbour get me to set
the alarm on their alarm clock when one of his
grandkids had fiddled with it. He does have a
mobile phone and doesn't have a landline.

Cordless phones. Central heating thermostat. Doorbell. They really
don't want another thing to go wrong.

More fool them if they find the stairlift too slow and
a faster one is more likely to go wrong anyway.

The best of them like the arlos even work out if its a
delivery monkey or just a jovey and ignores the joveys.

Then you don't have the fun of telling them to **** off.

You are free to do that without having to fart around with the
stairlift.

More fun face to face while wielding a crowbar.

Hardly any of them are psychopaths like you.

I did not give the religious ****wit permission to enter my land.

But the law does.

Pointing to the large sign on the door which says "no salesmen, no
charities, no junk mail, no religious nutters" and raising a large heavy
object usually makes them go away.

They do without the large heavy object too, psychopath.

And closing the door works too.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l0ogbeawdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:53:38 +0100, Davej wrote:

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 6:48:03 AM UTC-5, Grumpy Old White Guy
wrote:
The evidence is clear, metabolically healthy people are largely
unaffected by the Wuhan virus.

Still sucking up that FoxNews bull****? Grow a brain already.

I won't bother clicking your bull**** links. The stats clearly show most
people dying of the virus are those with a pre-existing medical condition.

Only because almost all older people have that, stupid.

And you do too.

By the way, the stats also show the deaths from the virus are 100 times
less than the population growth.

That's bull**** too.

So we're not exactly an endangered species.

Irrelevant to whether it makes sense
not to die of this virus very unpleasantly.

Carry on as you were.

Only fools do that until it kills them.

Or, follow government guidelines, **** up the world economy

It will recover fine.

and see many many times more dying as a result of everyone being bankrupt.

Everyone isnt going to be bankrupt.

You can't just shut down 90% of the world like that.

90% of the world isnt shut down.

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...vid-19-strokes

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...vere-covid-19/

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...ovid-19-chart/

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l0oikynwdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:06:07 +0100, Davej wrote:

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 7:32:52 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why are stairlifts so slow? A whole minute to get upstairs is not
acceptable for an old person desperate for the toilet.

Well, turn it into a toilet seat. Problem solved.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HP7AQE

Then acceleration really would be a problem.

But you wouldn't need acceleration, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
% % is offline

On 2020-06-10 7:05 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l0oikynwdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:06:07 +0100, Davej wrote:

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 7:32:52 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why are stairlifts so slow?* A whole minute to get upstairs is not
acceptable for an old person desperate for the toilet.

Well, turn it into a toilet seat. Problem solved.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HP7AQE

Then acceleration really would be a problem.

But you wouldn't need acceleration, stupid.

he could poop faster
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0l0p7fpfwdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 03:54:08 +0100, Xeno wrote:

On 10/6/20 5:34 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:04:04 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 08/06/2020 22:11, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 6/8/20 11:32 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

[snip]

I never did understand why people would build a house with all the
bedrooms upstairs. Fine maybe for the younger, but not the older.

Because the bedrooms are the least accessed room. Makes sense to
put
kitchen, lounge, bathroom downstairs to reduce the number of times
you
go up and down the stairs.

You need bathrooms on both levels.

There's something to be said for outdoor privies.

Not in winter there isnt.

There is no winter in Australia.

Hmmm, so you've never been to Australia then?

There's this thing called the internet, so I can know about things I
haven't witnessed personally.

But you are too stupid to even manage to find these
https://www.google.com/search?q=snow+australia&tbm=isch

And chamber pots in the bedrooms.

Makes more sense to **** in a bucket.

Ugh!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:12:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:03:12 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:05:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 04:10:53 +0100, Xeno wrote:

On 9/6/20 6:15 am, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0lwmh3n4wdg98l@glass...
On Sat, 23 May 2020 02:43:11 +0100, Xeno
wrote:

On 23/5/20 11:23 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2020 04:12:48 +0100, Xeno
wrote:

On 22/5/20 1:00 pm, williamwright wrote:
On 22/05/2020 01:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:

On that subject, I was once told it's impossible to pee with an
erection. Discuss.

So you've never had an erection?

Bill

Impossible for him to get an erection, he doesn't have a dick.

Then the appropriate word would be "she". Please learn basic English.

Mea culpa, the word I should have used is *it* since you've obviously
been castrated.

If you get your dick removed, you're now female.

Nope, just dickless. You arent female until you have a **** and tits.

I'd have said the ability to produce appropriate hormones. Get yourself
knackered and your testosterone levels will definitely not look very
masculine.

So in your opinion, someone with a cock and balls with lots of estrogen is a woman? Nancyboy perhaps, but not a woman.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 03:58:37 +0100, Xeno wrote:

On 9/6/20 2:55 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2020 22:26:09 +0100, Sam E
wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even a half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the mortgage of the 1st three.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0l2fkwzjwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even a
half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the mortgage of
the 1st three.

You don't have to have paid off the mortgage to be able to change houses,
stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even a
half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the mortgage of
the 1st three.

You don't have to have paid off the mortgage to be able to change houses,
stupid.

You do if you're getting a bigger more expensive one.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0l2f5lonwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even a
half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the mortgage
of
the 1st three.

You don't have to have paid off the mortgage to be able to change houses,
stupid.

You do if you're getting a bigger more expensive one.

Wrong, as always. You sell the earlier one, use the amount
you receive from the sale, less what you owed on the
mortgage as the deposit on the new mortgage.

You don't even have to sell the earlier one, just take
out the new mortgage, rent out the earlier one and use
the rental income to keep paying off the earlier one.

That's what we did when the mate of mine discovered
that he could get a much better job in sydney and the
place they were renting in sydney was sold,

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 22/5/20 1:00 pm, williamwright wrote:
On 22/05/2020 01:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:

On that subject, I was once told it's impossible to pee with an
erection. Discuss.

So you've never had an erection?

Bill

Impossible for him to get an erection, he doesn't have a dick.

Then the appropriate word would be "she". Please learn basic English.

Mea culpa, the word I should have used is *it* since you've obviously
been castrated.

If you get your dick removed, you're now female. I don't believe in
this mid-gender new age ****.

You become neutral or, in other words, it. You are definitely not female
if castrated. I see you do not understand the basics of anatomy.

Besides, castration does not entail removal of the penis.

If you aren't fully equipped to be a man, you're a woman, even if just as an insult.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Any of these things require you to either have a higher salary than before, or to have paid off a decent amount of your mortgage.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0l2jiegpwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

[...]

That's wrong too when the new place is the same
value as the previous one, just somewhere else or
in a different config more suitable at an older age,
or when you didn't borrow to the limit of your salary
previously, or interest rates have dropped, as they have.

or to have paid off a decent amount of your mortgage.

Which you would have done if you had lived in it for long.

You don't have a ****ing clue, as always.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even a
half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the mortgage
of the 1st three.

Well, yes, we did manage to do that. It wasn't easy when interest rates
ramped up to 17.5% soon after we bought our first home in 1986. First
one took 12 or 13 years, the next bought in 2003 took 3 years and this
one bought in 2013 we never had a mortgage on. We had an investment
property under a mortgage for 3 years and divested ourselves of that
when it became inconvenient in 2003 because we were downsizing and
moving interstate.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even a
half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the
mortgage of the 1st three.

You don't have to have paid off the mortgage to be able to change
houses, stupid.

True. We just put all our efforts into paying our mortgage(s) off asap.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even a
half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the
mortgage of
the 1st three.

You don't have to have paid off the mortgage to be able to change houses,
stupid.

You do if you're getting a bigger more expensive one.

The existing mortgage gets paid out and you start a *new one* when you
buy the next house. That is the way it works here though I have never
done it that way. Mine were always mortgage free upon sale.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Nope, you still remain a man, just dickless.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

If you aren't getting a higher salary as you progress through your
career, you don't have a career worth mentioning.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 08/06/2020 22:11, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 6/8/20 11:32 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

[snip]

I never did understand why people would build a house with all the
bedrooms upstairs.* Fine maybe for the younger, but not the older.

Because the bedrooms are the least accessed room.* Makes sense to
put
kitchen, lounge, bathroom downstairs to reduce the number of
times you
go up and down the stairs.

You need bathrooms on both levels.

There's something to be said for outdoor privies.

Not in winter there isnt.

There is no winter in Australia.

Hmmm, so you've never been to Australia then?

There's this thing called the internet, so I can know about things I
haven't witnessed personally.

Which proves that self education doesn't always work, as you have proven
in your case. Here, go educate yourself but do it properly this time;

https://www.aussiespecialist.com/en/...w/weather.html

https://www.weatheronline.co.uk/repo.../Australia.htm

And chamber pots in the bedrooms.

Makes more sense to **** in a bucket.

Ugh!

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 5/21/20 12:45 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Or maybe they realise that anyone with an incontence
problem would have something to **** in which isnt upstairs.

I consider it a bad idea to have a multi-level house without even
a half
bathroom on each level.

But if you bought the house when you were 20....

I am living in my 4th purchased item of real estate. A house purchased
in my 20s would not suit my current needs. I sell and buy as my needs
change through life.

I guess you're one of those who somehow managed to pay off the
mortgage of the 1st three.

You don't have to have paid off the mortgage to be able to change
houses, stupid.

True. We just put all our efforts into paying our mortgage(s) off asap.

Wow, I have to thank Mr. Rod for the laugh calling you stupid for paying
off your mortgage.

On my third house and, of course, no mortgage. My secont house started
at 15% and re-fi a couple of times. Can't say I've done everything
right over the years but I knew retirement would be much better with no
debt.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I didn't, I called the PHucker stupid for being so pig ignorant, stupid.

On my third house and, of course, no mortgage. My secont house started at
15% and re-fi a couple of times. Can't say I've done everything right
over the years but I knew retirement would be much better with no debt.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Rod is always a laugh and, a lot of the time, an embarrassment.

On my third house and, of course, no mortgage.* My secont house started
at 15% and re-fi a couple of times.* Can't say I've done everything
right over the years but I knew retirement would be much better with no
debt.

My thoughts precisely. Between owning a mortgage free house and a
superannuation pension, we live quite well.

The thought of renting into retirement was a real deterrent, as was a
mortgage into retirement. A couple we know, the husband into his early
70s, is still working because they have a $300k mortgage. Not an
enviable position at all and not one I would want to be in.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You, Rod, are the pig ignorant one. *You* introduced the topic of
selling houses before paying off mortgages hence it is your *skew
factor*, not mine. I am aware of that ability but it was *not relevant*
to my response or the poster to whom I was replying. I was merely
responding to an assumption, correct though it surely was, by another
poster. *You* came barging in acting like a dick, as you often do.

On my third house and, of course, no mortgage.* My secont house
started at 15% and re-fi a couple of times.* Can't say I've done
everything right over the years but I knew retirement would be much
better with no debt.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile Australian ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 11:45:50 +1000, Beno, another brainless, troll-feeding,
senile Australian ****, blathered:

Nope, you still remain a man, just dickless.

Yep, Beno, THAT's the kind of absolutely idiotic and retarded conversation
we like! You obviously sucked him off once too often!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:01:54 +1000, Beno, another brainless, troll-feeding,
senile Australian ****, blathered:

Which proves that self education doesn't always work, as you have proven
in your case. Here, go educate yourself but do it properly this time;

Sorry, Beno, but I keep having the impression that the troll keeps educating
YOU: "How to successfully bait, time and again, a senile asshole like Beno!"

LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 11:47:28 +1000, Beno, another brainless, troll-feeding,
senile Australian ****, blathered:

If you aren't getting a higher salary as you progress through your
career, you don't have a career worth mentioning.

Depends, senile blatherer! I realize you more and more keep sounding exactly
as retarded as the troll you enjoyed sucking off! He should have worn a
condom!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 11:44:38 +1000, Beno, another brainless, troll-feeding,
senile Australian ****, blathered:

The existing mortgage gets paid out and you start a *new one* when you
buy the next house. That is the way it works here though I have never
done it that way. Mine were always mortgage free upon sale.

Your problem is not your mortgage, your problem is your brain, you brain
free troll-feeding senile asshole!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:33:11 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 11:41:58 +1000, Beno, another brainless, troll-feeding,
senile Australian ****, blathered:

Well, yes, we did manage to do that. It wasn't easy when interest rates
ramped up to 17.5% soon after we bought our first home in 1986.

It's even less easy to wean you away from the Scottish ******'s cock, senile
sucker of troll cock! tsk

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

We'll see...

*You* introduced the topic of selling houses before paying off mortgages

Everyone can see that the phucker did that, ****wit.

hence it is your *skew factor*, not mine.

Never said it was yours, ****wit.

The PHucker is the psychopath currently
posting as Commander Kinsey, ****wit.

That's his real name, Peter Hucker, ****wit.

reams of your even more pig ignorant **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 19:28:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Crazy. i bet if he was a bit smarter he'd downsize and lower or even
eliminate that expense.

I worked past retirement age because I wanted to but everything was
paid. I cut to four days, then three days, finally out. My job was
easy and as much a social event as it was work.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Easier said than done. Expenditure always exceeds income. Unless you have a magic wand or are really good at breaking into safes, you'll always be in debt.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I think he's got dementia and is confused if there's more than two people in a conversation.

What mostly makes a small engine "wheeze" fast & slow, fast & slow, fast & slow? ultred ragnusen Home Repair 32 February 26th 18 07:29 PM
Fourteen stairlifts replace lift at Paisley tower block Part Timer UK diy 31 September 4th 11 12:42 PM
Slow, slow, slow charlieb Woodturning 5 October 14th 09 04:43 PM
Residential Stairlifts TroutFisher Home Repair 9 July 8th 07 05:34 PM
Residential Stairlifts TroutFisherMan Home Ownership 0 July 7th 07 03:53 PM