DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   email warning (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/648739-email-warning.html)

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] May 2nd 20 04:28 AM

email warning

If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

micky May 2nd 20 07:13 AM

email warning

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 1 May 2020 23:28:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

LOL

philo May 2nd 20 02:24 PM

email warning

wrote:

If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

LOL

Double LOL

BTW: When we were in Medellin last year our apartment was right next to
a very rare JW Temple.

When they came over, I changed the conversation to buzzards.

We stayed in the same apartment again this year and stayed twice as long.
No one stopped by. I think they consider me a hopeless case

Muggles[_27_] May 2nd 20 05:06 PM

email warning

On 5/1/2020 10:28 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

HAHAH

--
Maggie

Frank[_28_] May 2nd 20 05:27 PM

email warning

wrote:

If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

LOL

Double LOL

BTW: When we were in Medellin last year our apartment was right next to
a very rare JW Temple.

When they came over, I changed the conversation to buzzards.

We stayed in the same apartment again this year and stayed twice as long.
No one stopped by. I think they consider me a hopeless case

I have been sorely tempted to paste a "No Solicitors" placard on one of
their temple signs.

Clare Snyder May 2nd 20 06:06 PM

email warning

On Sat, 2 May 2020 11:28:15 -0500, philo wrote:

wrote:

If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

LOL

Double LOL

BTW: When we were in Medellin last year our apartment was right next
to a very rare JW Temple.

When they came over, I changed the conversation to buzzards.

We stayed in the same apartment again this year and stayed twice as long.
No one stopped by. I think they consider me a hopeless case

I have been sorely tempted to paste a "No Solicitors" placard on one of
their temple signs.

HA!

They are called "Kingdom Halls" - not "temples", aren't they?

Frank[_28_] May 2nd 20 06:26 PM

email warning

wrote:

If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

LOL

Double LOL

BTW: When we were in Medellin last year our apartment was right next
to a very rare JW Temple.

When they came over, I changed the conversation to buzzards.

We stayed in the same apartment again this year and stayed twice as long.
No one stopped by. I think they consider me a hopeless case

I have been sorely tempted to paste a "No Solicitors" placard on one of
their temple signs.

HA!

They are called "Kingdom Halls" - not "temples", aren't they?

You are correct and checking this I find them weirder than I thought.

Reminds me of the day the wife got mad at me. Mid summer a black guy
with a white shirt and tie and literature came knocking and I did not
answer. Then it started raining cats and dogs and he was stuck on my
porch. Wife got mad when I said, "Look Honey, we got a live porch
monkey." True story.

Jasper Towing Service[_11_] May 2nd 20 07:52 PM

email warning

On 5/1/2020 8:28 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

How do you sink a Polish battleship?

Put it in water.

Tssk!