Posted to edm.general,alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam

Default NO "STIMULUS" CHEQUE YET FOR % ASSWORM FAT DAVE KEATING

In article , says...

On 2020-04-21 12:10 p.m., KWills Shill #2 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2020-04-21 11:57 a.m., KWills Shill #2 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2020-04-21 11:07 a.m., % wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 4/21/2020 8:16 AM, % wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 9:50:31 PM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
**** you, Fearless Leader, for pulling my third leg.

Your spelling of "cheque" rather than "check" suggests that you are not
entitled to a stimulus payment.

Cindy Hamilton

not only that, fake vet eddie burke squats to ****

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto

That looks like the queer you blow, fake assworm.
LOL

its YOU and it has 1200 views LOL!

this one's not me

It's not the real assworm % aka fat Dave Keating, but
a fake assworm % aka fat Dave Keating.

HTH/HAND

yea the guy you have proof of is me

https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS WASTED! LOL!
--
Salute!
https://img.techpowerup.org/191226/s...tk-wills-2.jpg

like i said , no proof , just a made up name

I finally figured out why the Assworm Dave Keating likes to accuse
everyone of lying, and particularly me. It's so simple, I'm surprised
it didn't occur to me sooner. It's because the rest of us actually
have lives and do things, which we share on Usenet. I share my
experiences, and other people iscuss them with me. They share their
experiences, as well.

Assworm, on the other hand, has never had any experiences to share,
because he really has no life outside of trolling Usenet and annoying
people. He doesn't participate in intelligent conversations because he
knows he can't keep up. When has he ever shared any kind of experience
or intelligent thought about anything? His whole presence here consists
of oozing out stupid, irrelevant, and often incoherent one or two-line
excretions about absolutely nothing. To him, it seems impossible that
other people actually are actively engaged with a life beyond verbally
drooling all over Usenet like a retard.

Has anybody ever heard a real story about anything Assworm has ever done
in his life? I recognize that he's about as sharp as a bowling ball,
and
I've tolerated it for years, just because he's "special". What do I get
in return? A grown-ass man with the mentality of a three-year-old, who
likes to call me a liar every time something actually happens in my
life,
while his life remains the brain-dead soul-sucking monotonous routine
it's always been. May his mentally and emotionally vacuous existence
come to its natural conclusion. Not everyone is destined to
greatness...
or even mediocrity, for that matter.
--
Salute!
https://img.techpowerup.org/191226/s...tk-wills-2.jpg
Posted to edm.general,alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam
% % is offline

On 2020-04-30 9:03 a.m., Skeeter wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 11:59:42 -0400, KWills Shill #2

In article , says...

On 2020-04-21 12:10 p.m., KWills Shill #2 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2020-04-21 11:57 a.m., KWills Shill #2 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2020-04-21 11:07 a.m., % wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 4/21/2020 8:16 AM, % wrote:
[...]

Hi Chad, that's a lot of tears, does he own you?

he's a liar except the part where he says i'm special
Posted to edm.general,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

In article , says...

On 2020-04-21 12:10 p.m., KWills Shill #2 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2020-04-21 11:57 a.m., KWills Shill #2 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2020-04-21 11:07 a.m., % wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 4/21/2020 8:16 AM, % wrote:
[...]

Canadians don't get stimulus cheques. In fact I GOTZ a grand total of
zilch from Trudeau. I made well over 5 grand last year but it was all
interest income and rental losses. No working income. I GETZ nothing.
Some summer working turd who still goes to school and made over 5 grand
last year working GETZ 2 thousand a month for the next 4 month while I
GETZ zlich for saving my money and not having to work.
Posted to edm.general,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

**** off, douchebag.

Posted to edm.general,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On Fri, 1 May 2020, Brennus wrote:
Tony wrote in :

**** off, douchebag.

Don't you mean, "**** the BrennAss's ass, douchebag?

Faggot!

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

Posted to edm.general,alt.home.repair,alt.slack
% % is offline

Tony wrote in :

**** off, douchebag.

Don't you mean, "**** the BrennAss's ass, douchebag?

Faggot!

he's the guy that always kicks your ass
Posted to edm.general,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C__Es?= ?Q?q=2E=22?=
wrote in news:i06pafdl8n2vjf2d5t67jde83g6d8i17n8@
4ax.com:

Tony wrote in :

**** off, douchebag.

Don't you mean, "**** the BrennAss's ass, douchebag?

Faggot!

Schizo-kook trannie-loving queer urinal gagjan posting his gay fantasies in
alt. slack again. Take it to a homo group, fag. LOL!
Posted to edm.general,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On Fri, 1 May 2020 22:46:23 -0000 (UTC), Brennus wrote:

Schizo-kook trannie-loving queer urinal gagjan posting his gay fantasies in
alt. slack again. Take it to a homo group, fag. LOL!

I don't want to go to a homosexual group because you're
posing in all of them - looking for one of those gay bears.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Posted to edm.general,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Brennus wrote:
Tony wrote in :

**** off, douchebag.

What happened? Did you bet your whole stimulus check on one horse race
and the horse ran head FURST into the rail?