Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Light humor

A few months ago I performed a lot of home repair work.

My wife told me: Now our assessment will go up and we'll have higher taxes!

"Not the way I do repairs."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-04-29 07:16, philo wrote:
A few months ago I performed a lot of home repair work.

My wife told me: Now our assessment will go up and we'll have higher taxes!

"Not the way I do repairs."

That is terrible, although oddly hysterical.

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-04-29 07:16, philo wrote:
A few months ago I performed a lot of home repair work.

My wife told me: Now our assessment will go up and we'll have higher
taxes!

"Not the way I do repairs."

That is terrible, although oddly hysterical.

:-)

Reminds me of still being ****ed that the county raised my property
taxes $15 because I got my old wooden deck replaced with a Trex deck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-04-29 07:16, philo wrote:
A few months ago I performed a lot of home repair work.

My wife told me: Now our assessment will go up and we'll have higher
taxes!

"Not the way I do repairs."

That is terrible, although oddly hysterical.

:-)

Reminds me of still being ****ed that the county raised my property
taxes $15 because I got my old wooden deck replaced with a Trex deck.

When I was a kid, what? I remember that long ago, my dad
put in a cement drive way addition, but painted it black
so the county would think it was asphalt and not raise his taxes. It
worked.