Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?T1Q6IFNhbG9uIE93bmVyIFJpcHMgVXAgQ2l0YXRpb24gYW 5kIERl?=?B?ZmllcyBPcmRlciB0byBSZW1haW4gQ2xvc2VkOiDigJxJ4o CZbSBub3QgcGF5aW5n?=?B?IHRoaXPigJ0=?=

Muggles has brought this to us :
On 4/28/2020 3:11 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles explained on 4/27/2020 :
On 4/27/2020 5:24 PM, trader_4 wrote:
95% of people who get the virus have nothing serious happen to them.
What makes you think deaths will climb?
Because the virus hasn't changed, what's reduced the infection rate,
prevented the hospitals from going into chaos and reduced the death rate
is what WE did.* If you undo it without having changed things, without
having brought it down to a low level, without widespread testing,
without
contact testing and quarantining, we'll just resume, stupid.

What about the thousands of people who've had the virus w/o any severe
issues?* I'm thinking that's called HERD IMMUNITY.

No, it is not yet known if there is any lasting immunity from having
survived an infection nor is there a vaccine.

So?? Life will move on and so will people with or w/o a vaccine.

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_Salon_Owner_Rips_Up_Citation_and_D efies_Order?=?B?IHRvIFJlbWFpbiBDbG9zZWQ6IOKAnEnigJltIG5vdCBwYX lpbmcgdGhpc+KAnQ==?=

On 4/28/2020 10:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =?iso-8859-15?Q?_OT:_Salon_Owner_Rips_Up_Citation_and_Defi es_Order_to_R?=

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:35 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 04:35:47 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

04:35??? IOW, you will be trolling ALL NIGHT and ALL DAY LONG, yet AGAIN.
Well, just like EVERY NIGHT AND DAY! LMAO

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Salon Owner Rips Up Citation and Defies Order to Remain

On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Salon Owner Rips Up Citation and Defies Order to Remain Closed: "I'm not paying this"

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/04/2020 22:41, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

So all of the doctors around the world have got it wrong?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 11:28:21 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 5:40:53 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

--
Maggie

We didn't have ICUs overflowing and 60K people dead in two months from
that flu, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles formulated on Tuesday :
[...]

Or they might get immunity for two months and be able to get infected
by the same exact strain all over again after that -- we don't know yet
because this is new and it is not the flu.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles was thinking very hard :
On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

Most symptoms come from your own immune system's actions in trying to
expell the intruder.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2020 11:07 PM, Bod wrote:
On 28/04/2020 22:41, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it
down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

So all of the doctors around the world have got it wrong?

ALL what drs?? There is a big difference of opinions between ALL drs.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 10:59:05 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

--
Maggie

Even if that turns out to be true, say it's 0.8%, that is still eight times
the death rate from the flu. Which is evidenced by the fact that in just
two months of Covid, we've already exceeded the 60K dead from a very bad
flu season, that was WITH extreme measures to reduce the spread and the deaths
are still piling up, 2K a day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2020 10:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 10:59:05 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

--
Maggie

Even if that turns out to be true, say it's 0.8%, that is still eight times
the death rate from the flu. Which is evidenced by the fact that in just
two months of Covid, we've already exceeded the 60K dead from a very bad
flu season, that was WITH extreme measures to reduce the spread and the deaths
are still piling up, 2K a day.

The death rate may go higher rather than lower. There are huge numbers
of un-reported covid deaths. Maybe 46,000.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ng-deaths.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...york-city.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2020 1:30 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/30/2020 10:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 10:59:05 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

--
Maggie

Even if that turns out to be true, say it's 0.8%, that is still eight
times
the death rate from the flu.Â* Which is evidenced by the fact that in just
two months of Covid, we've already exceeded the 60K dead from a very bad
flu season, that was WITH extreme measures to reduce the spread and
the deaths
are still piling up, 2K a day.

The death rate may go higher rather than lower. There are huge numbers
of un-reported covid deaths. Maybe 46,000.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ng-deaths.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...york-city.html

"These numbers undermine the notion that many people who have died from
the virus may soon have died anyway. In Paris, more than twice the usual
number of people have died each day, far more than the peak of a bad flu
season. In New York City, the number has spiked to six times the normal
amount.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 13:32:06 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 4/30/2020 1:30 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

And that's with less traffic - so undoubtedly fewer traffic deaths,
and likely fewer workplace deaths as well
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

And the death rate with the flu you had as a child is much lower
than it is with this virus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 1 May 2020 07:14:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2020 4:10 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Who cares? Everyone is off their rockers about the death rate.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Who cares? Everyone is off their rockers about the death rate.

Yeah, about 180 countries are all off their rockers....jeez!

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Who cares? Everyone is off their rockers about the death rate.

Yeah, about 180 countries are all off their rockers....jeez!

Europe should be. Your death rate per 100k is 2-3 times what the US
has. Germany is the only real exception.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles explained :
Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Who cares? Everyone is off their rockers about the death rate.

How do you know the death rate percentage if you don't know the
infection rate? Your "is 1%" is a percent of what?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles explained :
Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Who cares?* Everyone is off their rockers about the death rate.

How do you know the death rate percentage if you don't know the
infection rate? Your "is 1%" is a percent of what?

1% of the entire referenced population

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Who cares? Everyone is off their rockers about the death rate.

Yeah, about 180 countries are all off their rockers....jeez!

Europe should be. Your death rate per 100k is 2-3 times what the US has.

Germany is the only real exception.

That's a lie with austria, norway, porfugal etc etc etc

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 4 May 2020 06:48:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles laid this down on his screen :
Muggles wrote :
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

What is the total number of infections?

Who cares?* Everyone is off their rockers about the death rate.

How do you know the death rate percentage if you don't know the
infection rate? Your "is 1%" is a percent of what?

1% of the entire referenced population

and...what is that number?