Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Salon Owner Rips Up Citation and Defies Order to Remain Closed: ?I?m not paying this?

On Fri, 01 May 2020 17:35:11 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 01 May 2020 12:09:40 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 1 May 2020 09:29:40 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/30/2020 8:31 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:58:13 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/30/2020 11:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2020 10:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2020 9:03 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2020 3:56 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

It's a VIRUS just like the flu is caused by viruses!* It mutates ...
and
a new one will be in the wild sooner than a preventative vaccine can
even be manufactured.

They already are, you just don't understand, they mutate all the time.
Maybe we can stop this one before it mutates into a fast mutator like
the flu or some more deadly strain. It is a whole different class of
virus fromt he flu.

Maybe???* Let people live their lives while the people who create the
meds work on it.* You don't quarantine HEALTHY people - you quarantine
sick people.

Opposite.* Apollo astronauts were quarantined as an example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

geez ... they were a tiny subset of the population who were all in OUTER
SPACE TOGETHER!

The point is, they were HEALTHY yet quarantined. Opposite of what you
said about sick people. Learn and move on.

How quickly we forget. They were quarantined because the medical
people thought they MIGHT be sick, with an extraterrestrial disease.

If we had done that with everyone who crossed a border, like the
Chinese did, we would have stopped the virus but the snowflakes lost
their mind when Trump wanted to just stop people from China.

Thanks for mentioning the extraterrestrial disease thing. I thought it
was obvious, but guess it wasn't.

Which disease is extraterrestrial? I missed that.

Maybe you are just too young to remember but the fear of an
extraterrestrial disease was a thing when we first went to the moon.

Ok, thanks. The part I missed was the reference to the moon landing. Thanks
for clearing it up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 1 May 2020 16:53:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/1/2020 10:29 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/30/2020 8:31 PM, wrote:
[...]

Yes, I see you now agree. Quarantine healthy people as a precaution and
not spread a disease. Don't wait until too late. It is a good
preventative measure.

Nobody is making you leave your house.

When that approach is used, you end up with 1000/million dead.
When quarantine is used instead, you end up with just 3/million dead
instead.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able to work out which is the better
result.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_Salon_Owner_Rips_Up_Citation_and_D efies_Order?=?Q?_to_Remain_Closed=3a_=c2=93I=c2=92m_not_paying _this=c2=94?=

On 4/30/2020 8:31 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:58:13 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/30/2020 11:17 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2020 10:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/29/2020 9:03 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2020 3:56 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

It's a VIRUS just like the flu is caused by viruses!Â* It mutates ...
and
a new one will be in the wild sooner than a preventative vaccine can
even be manufactured.

They already are, you just don't understand, they mutate all the time.
Maybe we can stop this one before it mutates into a fast mutator like
the flu or some more deadly strain. It is a whole different class of
virus fromt he flu.

Maybe???Â* Let people live their lives while the people who create the
meds work on it.Â* You don't quarantine HEALTHY people - you quarantine
sick people.

Opposite.Â* Apollo astronauts were quarantined as an example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

geez ... they were a tiny subset of the population who were all in OUTER
SPACE TOGETHER!

The point is, they were HEALTHY yet quarantined.Â* Opposite of what you
said about sick people.Â* Learn and move on.

How quickly we forget. They were quarantined because the medical
people thought they MIGHT be sick, with an extraterrestrial disease.

If we had done that with everyone who crossed a border, like the
Chinese did, we would have stopped the virus but the snowflakes lost
their mind when Trump wanted to just stop people from China.

Thanks for mentioning the extraterrestrial disease thing. I thought it
was obvious, but guess it wasn't.

Yes, I see you now agree.Â* Quarantine healthy people as a precaution and not spread a disease.Â* Don't wait until too late. It is a good preventative measure.

As a preventative measure, you should stay home and hide under your bed.Â* Don't wait until it's too late, you better hide now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2020 8:31 PM, wrote:
[...]

not spread a disease.Â* Don't wait until too late.Â* It is a good
preventative measure.

No .. I don't agree with quarantining healthy people as a precaution.
"How quickly we forget. They were quarantined because the medical people
thought they MIGHT be sick, with an extraterrestrial disease."

ALL healthy people weren't quarantined - just the few on the space
mission. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_OT:_Salon_Owner_Rips_Up_Cita?=?Q?tion_and_Defies_Order_to_Remain_?=

On 4/30/2020 8:31 PM, wrote:
[...]

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

"How quickly we forget. They were quarantined because the medical
people thought they MIGHT be sick, with an extraterrestrial disease."

Irrelevant to what makes sense with this virus.

Quarantine is the reason that australia and new zealand have
a death rate with this virus of just THREE per million and you
clowns have a death rate of a THOUSAND per million.

ALL healthy people weren't quarantined

They are with this virus by countrys with even half a clue.

just the few on the space mission. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

But completely irrelevant to what works WITH THIS VIRUS.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 09:47 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER SIX HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Sat, 2 May 2020 09:47:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

09:47 already, you perverted trolling piece of senile ****?

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:03:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rot Speed:
MID: