DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy army style no moving parts food can opener (just a sharp knife like thing) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/644906-where-buy-army-style-no-moving-parts-food-can-opener-just-sharp-knife-like-thing.html)

delvon daily February 26th 20 12:40 AM

Where to buy army style no moving parts food can opener (just a sharp knife like thing)

I've seen these tiny keyfob army style can openers with no moving parts,
and I've seen a longer handled similar style with no moving parts.

Nobody has them in the home supply or food supply local stores.

Do you know where they can be found?

Ralph Mowery February 26th 20 12:49 AM

Where to buy army style no moving parts food can opener (just a sharp knife like thing)

In article , says...
ve seen these tiny keyfob army style can openers with no moving parts,
and I've seen a longer handled similar style with no moving parts.

Nobody has them in the home supply or food supply local stores.

Do you know where they can be found?

Do you mean the p-38 can opener.

Ebay has many to choose from. I think they come in atleast 2 sizes, but
could be wrong.

Search for either p38 can opener or John Wayne can opener.

Frank[_24_] February 26th 20 12:55 AM

On 2/25/2020 7:40 PM, delvon daily wrote:
I've seen these tiny keyfob army style can openers with no moving parts,
and I've seen a longer handled similar style with no moving parts.

Nobody has them in the home supply or food supply local stores.

Do you know where they can be found?

Google shows them eg

https://www.ebay.com/p/1045364370?ii...BEg KDdvD_BwE

Hawk February 26th 20 01:03 AM

Where to buy army style no moving parts food can opener (just asharp knife like thing)

On 2/25/2020 7:40 PM, delvon daily wrote:
I've seen these tiny keyfob army style can openers with no moving parts,
and I've seen a longer handled similar style with no moving parts.

Nobody has them in the home supply or food supply local stores.

Do you know where they can be found?

I used one like this many years ago.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.net/dw/i...?sw=800&sh=800

[email protected] February 26th 20 01:04 AM

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 19:55:22 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 2/25/2020 7:40 PM, delvon daily wrote:
I've seen these tiny keyfob army style can openers with no moving parts,
and I've seen a longer handled similar style with no moving parts.

Nobody has them in the home supply or food supply local stores.

Do you know where they can be found?

Google shows them eg

https://www.ebay.com/p/1045364370?ii...BEg KDdvD_BwE

This is the real thing