Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Would like to know how to get heat from a Coleman furnace

Hi I have a Coleman furnace and need help with it. I can't seem to get any heat fr it. It's a 7956A856 model. Don't know much about it. It's a 7900 series standing model. Is there pilot lite that needs to be lit in order for me to get some heat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/20 10:10 PM, Bobbie Davis wrote:
Hi I have a Coleman furnace and need help with it. I can't seem to get any heat fr it. It's a 7956A856 model. Don't know much about it. It's a 7900 series standing model. Is there pilot lite that needs to be lit in order for me to get some heat.

Yes there is a pilot light on that model. See instructions on page 22 of
44 here.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/10...47683615234981

Or https://tinyurl.com/styerzp

Also there should be instructions on a label inside the furnace.