Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Old lawnmover weld

Will A Silverline Arc 100 Welder 230V weld my old lawn mover and what
electrodes would i use if possible. 😅

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...d-1208435-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 13:44:01 +0000, Con
m wrote:

Will A Silverline Arc 100 Welder 230V weld my old lawn mover and what
electrodes would i use if possible. ?

Sure will ! I think it's what this guy used : :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpm68gNQJac

John T.