Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you have tight nuts?

A WD-40 ad from 1964
https://imgur.com/gallery/b5GkzN4
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 23:30:07 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

A WD-40 ad from 1964
https://imgur.com/gallery/b5GkzN4

My first thought upon reading this was hoax -
I was going to check on snopes - but a comment
below the item already had the snopes link :

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wd40-ad/

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/20 10:40 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 23:30:07 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

A WD-40 ad from 1964
https://imgur.com/gallery/b5GkzN4

My first thought upon reading this was hoax -
I was going to check on snopes - but a comment
below the item already had the snopes link :

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wd40-ad/

John T.

Nice catch! A typical democrat trying to pull a fast one.

tight lug nuts J Burns Home Repair 127 September 27th 14 04:56 AM
Tight nuts Stormin Mormon[_3_] Metalworking 8 July 30th 10 09:00 PM
Do you have a closet full of used clothes? Do you have any clothes inyour closed that still have the tags on them? If so, consignment shops may bethe best option for you to sell these items. There are several steps toconsider when creating a successf wholesale2 Woodworking 0 April 25th 08 01:14 PM
Replacing hose bib - How tight is tight? Jay Steiner Home Repair 4 October 24th 06 06:52 AM
RIGHT WING NUTS vastly outnumber LEFT WING NUTS . ROBB Metalworking 0 September 28th 03 11:54 PM