Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm gonna try and get a Free Church Steeple!

Off Craigslist:

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d...069120273.html

and when Old World Roofing gets to repairing my house's roof, my house will become a church! It's up to me to get the 501(c)3 status, NOT for profit!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Suburban Renewalist
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 10:14:26 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
Off Craigslist:

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d...069120273.html

and when Old World Roofing gets to repairing my house's roof, my house will become a church! It's up to me to get the 501(c)3 status, NOT for profit!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Suburban Renewalist

Could you post a link to a picture of the house to which you're going to mount
the steeple?

Thanks,

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 6:53:16 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 10:14:26 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
Off Craigslist:

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d...069120273.html

and when Old World Roofing gets to repairing my house's roof, my house will become a church! It's up to me to get the 501(c)3 status, NOT for profit!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Suburban Renewalist

Could you post a link to a picture of the house to which you're going to mount
the steeple?

Thanks,

Cindy Hamilton

I could, but everyone would just say how bad an idea it was. Which I already decided to NOT go get it!

John Kuthe...
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 6 Feb 2020 04:57:19 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
wrote:

On Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 6:53:16 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 10:14:26 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
Off Craigslist:

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/d...069120273.html

and when Old World Roofing gets to repairing my house's roof, my house will become a church! It's up to me to get the 501(c)3 status, NOT for profit!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Suburban Renewalist

Could you post a link to a picture of the house to which you're going to mount
the steeple?

Thanks,

Cindy Hamilton

I could, but everyone would just say how bad an idea it was. Which I already decided to NOT go get it!

John Kuthe...

I have a townhouse. There are 8 connected in groups of 2. I'm at the
end. I'm getting roof work done anyhow, and tthe roofer could put the
steeple on. I think it would look good. I could put some loudspeakers
in it and play the sound of bells.

I could pass a collection plate.

Maybe it would pay for the roof work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Mickey, you need housemates to pay. Try to find Indians.