Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Questions about water pumped central heating design

On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:25:58 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On 2/3/2020 8:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Hawk wrote
You and Rod should get a room. Far too much foreplay between you two.

You should keep ****ing yourself.

Better than ****ing your boyfriend Kinsey.

That's not possible through the earth's crust, he's in Australia and I'm not. Even if one of us had a 7918 mile long cock, the magma would cause severe 3rd degree burns. As for wrapping it round the edge, we'd fall foul of air traffic control.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:25:58 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On 2/3/2020 8:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Hawk wrote
You and Rod should get a room. Far too much foreplay between you two.

You should keep ****ing yourself.

Better than ****ing your boyfriend Kinsey.

That's not possible through the earth's crust, he's in Australia and I'm
not.

Hence the reason for the newsgroup foreplay and airfare is cheap.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 14:33:23 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:25:58 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On 2/3/2020 8:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Hawk wrote
You and Rod should get a room. Far too much foreplay between you two.

You should keep ****ing yourself.

Better than ****ing your boyfriend Kinsey.

That's not possible through the earth's crust, he's in Australia and I'm
not.

Hence the reason for the newsgroup foreplay

Remote titillation isn't all it's cracked up to be.

and airfare is cheap.

Airfares are astronomical.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0fkliuj8wdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 14:33:23 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:25:58 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On 2/3/2020 8:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Hawk wrote
You and Rod should get a room. Far too much foreplay between you two.

You should keep ****ing yourself.

Better than ****ing your boyfriend Kinsey.

That's not possible through the earth's crust, he's in Australia and I'm
not.

Hence the reason for the newsgroup foreplay

Remote titillation isn't all it's cracked up to be.

and airfare is cheap.

Airfares are astronomical.

Only for povs. Most of the local turks manage to go
home atleast once a year, even the ones on benefits.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 15:27:58 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0fkliuj8wdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 14:33:23 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:25:58 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On 2/3/2020 8:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Hawk wrote
You and Rod should get a room. Far too much foreplay between you two.

You should keep ****ing yourself.

Better than ****ing your boyfriend Kinsey.

That's not possible through the earth's crust, he's in Australia and I'm
not.

Hence the reason for the newsgroup foreplay

Remote titillation isn't all it's cracked up to be.

and airfare is cheap.

Airfares are astronomical.

Only for povs. Most of the local turks manage to go
home atleast once a year, even the ones on benefits.

Cost to travel from A to B by car: £50
Cost to travel from A to B by bus: £75
Cost to travel from A to B by train: £100
Cost to travel from A to B by plane: £200

Keeping that great lump of metal afloat uses a LOT of fuel.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 02:27 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 02:27:58 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile Arsetralian arsehole's latest troll****

02:27??? Yet AGAIN???? ROTFLOL

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

newsp.0fko57jcwdg98l@glass...
wrote:

[...]

Depends on the trip and the number of people involved.

I found that the plane was actually cheaper
with one longer trip where I would have
had to pay for an overnight stay in a cheap
motel if I had gone by car with just one person.

The cost of going from here to turkey and back
by car would be much higher than by plane.

Same with from here to Tasmania too.

Keeping that great lump of metal afloat uses a LOT of fuel.

But that's spread over a hell of a lot of people with an A380

The recent trip to china for a month by a couple of my mates
wasn't cheap but that was because its was over chinese new
year when lots of chinese are doing that, but it would have cost
them a hell of a lot more by car or bus and no trains do that trip.

And yes, the **** did hit the fan for them with the coronavirus.
Currently in self isolation in their flat as required by our govt.
They cane back last thursday, so they are half way thru that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

In article op.0fko57jcwdg98l@glass,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 15:27:58 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0fkliuj8wdg98l@glass...
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 14:33:23 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:25:58 -0000, Hawk wrote:

On 2/3/2020 8:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Hawk wrote
You and Rod should get a room. Far too much foreplay between you two.

You should keep ****ing yourself.

Better than ****ing your boyfriend Kinsey.

That's not possible through the earth's crust, he's in Australia and I'm
not.

Hence the reason for the newsgroup foreplay

Remote titillation isn't all it's cracked up to be.

and airfare is cheap.

Airfares are astronomical.

Only for povs. Most of the local turks manage to go
home atleast once a year, even the ones on benefits.

Cost to travel from A to B by car: £50

there are other costa than fuel.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 17:32:02 +0000 (GMT), charles, the mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

there are other costa than fuel.

There are not many troll-feeding senile assholes like you, but enough to
keep the Scottish ****** going on these groups, senile idiot!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:38 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER AN HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 03:38:30 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two sociopathic cretins' endless troll****

03:38 already? And you STILL can't go back to bed, just like every night,
you clinically insane senile trolling asshole? LOL

cretin from Oz: