Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default USING A "STUD FINDER"

On 2/1/2020 8:28 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I poasted this to "Handyman Monthly" some years ago.Â* I am repoasting
this now for yer reading pleasure.

"Hello, I have been a handyman with decades of projects to my credit.Â* I
have lots of experience with small-scale room renovations, and my
expertise is by way of plastering walls.Â* I have a question that
hopefully you can answer.Â* It has always been a real problem for me.

The problem is that I can never get one of these stud finders to work
properly.Â* The damn thing is always pointing to me.
Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mr. Stud

Hi! Mister Stud. I have a question.
Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?