DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   They run up and down walls and upside down on the ceiling. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/643461-they-run-up-down-walls-upside-down-ceiling.html)

micky January 11th 20 08:02 AM

They run up and down walls and upside down on the ceiling.

I don't have, or know, any kids to buy these for but they look neat.

Lowes has Radical Racers for $20

https://www.amazon.com/Air-Hogs-Grav...15179& sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/ANTAPRCIS-Con... 9&sr=8-3&th=1

They run up and down walls and upside down on the ceiling.

One person said his model wasn't sturdy.

rbowman January 11th 20 07:15 PM

On 01/11/2020 01:02 AM, micky wrote:
I don't have, or know, any kids to buy these for but they look neat.

Lowes has Radical Racers for $20

https://www.amazon.com/Air-Hogs-Grav...15179& sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/ANTAPRCIS-Con... 9&sr=8-3&th=1

They run up and down walls and upside down on the ceiling.

https://leeduigon.com/2019/09/28/mem...e-little-orby/

No batteries required. 67 cents (in 1955)