Posted to alt.home.repair

Default new topics for discussion

Listened for a while to Coast to Coast radio. It's good to hear about
science once in a while instead of politics. /sarcasm

One of the callers asked about structured water and the guest had nice
things to say about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_water
Hexagonal water, also known as structured water, is a term used in a
marketing scam that claims the ability to create a certain configuration
of water that is better for the body.

Coast to Coast radio is on during the middle of the night in the Eastern
Time zone.

In case we run out of topics for reasoned discussion, here is a list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._pseudoscience
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/01/2020 08:55, micky wrote:
Listened for a while to Coast to Coast radio. It's good to hear about
science once in a while instead of politics. /sarcasm

One of the callers asked about structured water and the guest had nice
things to say about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_water
Hexagonal water, also known as structured water, is a term used in a
marketing scam that claims the ability to create a certain configuration
of water that is better for the body.

Coast to Coast radio is on during the middle of the night in the Eastern
Time zone.

In case we run out of topics for reasoned discussion, here is a list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._pseudoscience

I personally think that triangular water tastes more structured.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2020 3:55 AM, micky wrote:
Listened for a while to Coast to Coast radio. It's good to hear about
science once in a while instead of politics. /sarcasm

One of the callers asked about structured water and the guest had nice
things to say about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_water
Hexagonal water, also known as structured water, is a term used in a
marketing scam that claims the ability to create a certain configuration
of water that is better for the body.

Coast to Coast radio is on during the middle of the night in the Eastern
Time zone.

In case we run out of topics for reasoned discussion, here is a list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._pseudoscience

Quite a list, something for everyone in there.

I've been working on the structured water though. I've made some
progress in that I can change beer into urine. Research continues.

As for the ancient astronauts, I have a slightly open mind on it. I've
often watched Ancient Aliens and while they offer no proof, they do show
some interesting happenings. Although I highly doubt it, there is a
tiny possibility something happened.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 9:35:09 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2020 3:55 AM, micky wrote:
[...]

The one place I do encounter where the different forms of the structure
of something matter is with chocolate. That's why it's difficult to deal
with and if you want a hard, shiny chocolate like for a candy, it has to
be tempered. The fat in chocolate has 6 different crystal forms and only
one is the desired one. Tempering is about heating and cooling it or
otherwise dealing with it to get that one desired form. Otherwise it
comes out looking hazy, crappy, like chocolate bars look if they sat out
in the heat, melted and then re-solidified.

Since water is not crystalized, the above water thing sounds like a
marketing scam, but I bet people fall for it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2020 9:35 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2020 3:55 AM, micky wrote:
Listened for a while to Coast to Coast radio.Â* It's good to hear about
science once in a while instead of politics. /sarcasm

One of the callers asked about structured water and the guest had nice
things to say about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_water
Hexagonal water, also known as structured water, is a term used in a
marketing scam that claims the ability to create a certain configuration
of water that is better for the body.

Coast to Coast radio is on during the middle of the night in the Eastern
Time zone.

In case we run out of topics for reasoned discussion, here is a list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._pseudoscience

Quite a list, something for everyone in there.

I've been working on the structured water though.Â* I've made some
progress in that I can change beer into urine.Â* Research continues.

As for the ancient astronauts, I have a slightly open mind on it.Â* I've
often watched Ancient Aliens and while they offer no proof, they do show
some interesting happenings.Â* Although I highly doubt it, there is a
tiny possibility something happened.

The beer I consume comes out as Michelob Ultra.

Need Research Help? 6,000 Topics, Primary Sources, Books, Journals,Citations & Bibliography. Rpt Marketplace Home Ownership 0 June 1st 09 08:44 AM
how to reply to older topics? autonut843 Home Repair 5 February 17th 06 05:25 PM
NO topics doo Metalworking 50 September 8th 05 02:23 PM
new topic, off topic, about new topics [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 27th 05 02:05 PM
Please limit topics to metalworking Dave Beyerl Metalworking 159 February 7th 04 01:33 AM