DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Brits will kick you in the head (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/642972-brits-will-kick-you-head.html)

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] December 24th 19 10:05 PM

Brits will kick you in the head

Some of our friends across the pond are critical of our gun laws yet
they tolerate this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nhs-news-...164121238.html

NHS worker assaulted in 'appalling' unprovoked attack as he tends to
injured patient
In the year 2018/19, there were 385 incidents of physical assaults on
North West Ambulance Service staff.

\[email protected] December 24th 19 10:39 PM

On 12/24/19 5:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Some of our friends across the pond are critical of our gun laws yet
they tolerate this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nhs-news-...164121238.html

NHS worker assaulted in 'appalling' unprovoked attack as he tends to
injured patient
In the year 2018/19, there were 385 incidents of physical assaults on
North West Ambulance Service staff.

And we in the US tolerate this ?

"Every year, on average, more than one EMS professional in the U.S. is
violently killed on duty.1,2 According to the U.S. Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC), there are 2,000 EMS professionals injured
every year in a violence-related incident.3"

https://www.jems.com/2019/10/08/prot...-from-assault/