Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Crop duster sprinkles holy water down on Louisiana town ...... LOL

A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/24/19 4:04 AM, Bod wrote:
A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

Your instincts to mistrust news media are correct however since this is
a foxnews story, it is more likely to be factually correct.

If you are looking for religious news you can trust, go he

https://www.landoverbaptist.org/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:04:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

Sht! That's a tough riddle. Fox News is #FAUX_NEWS, so it's
fake. OTOH people that think the bible isn't a fairy tale are all
insane, so maybe it did happen, but somewhere else?
I'll go with "and" instead of "or".
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/12/2019 11:32, Tim and Jammi Bakker wrote:
On 12/24/19 4:04 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Lol, brilliant and thanks for the link.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:04:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

Anyone with kings, queens and princes has to be careful ridiculing
others.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 06:32:22 -0500, Tim and Jammi Bakker
wrote:

On 12/24/19 4:04 AM, Bod wrote:
A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

Vermilon Parish voted almost straight republican in the last 2
elections

Your instincts to mistrust news media are correct however since this is
a foxnews story, it is more likely to be factually correct.

If you are looking for religious news you can trust, go he

https://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:04:20 +0000, Bod
wrote:

A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

Not just Fox,
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/24/us/ho...rnd/index.html

BTW, those of you who saw the movie North by Northwest, the reason he
survived the crop duster "attack" was that it was dispensing holy water,
not poison dust. Did you not notice that during the rest of the movie
he was very holy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 18:30:26 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 24/12/2019 17:13, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:04:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

Anyone with kings, queens and princes has to be careful ridiculing
others.

At least I can prove that that our Royal family really exist.

where's your proof of a god?

I guess the difference is I don't have to give money to the church but
you pay dearly for your queen, perhaps the richest family in the UK.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Trumpism is a "religion" in the USA and Golf is Trump's "sacrement"

How much has that cost you in the last 3 years?
ANd how much of that ended up on HIS "collection plate"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

My taxes went down and I never sent him a dime, nor did he even get my
vote.
My stock holdings are soaring.
Next.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Just gone up to 69 pence per year per person.

The Royal family attracts millions of visitors per year, especially from
the US/Japan etc.

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-06-28/...g-rises-by-13/

BTW what's that got to do with proof?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Also:

Forbes also reports the British monarchy "contributes nearly £1.8
billion to the UK economy" annually, including £550 million in tourism.

The Queen also pays about 60million pounds per year.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

That is 69 pence more than I pay the church. I also doubt that many
people really come there to visit the queen or she must really get
tired of entertaining visitors. If I went to England I would avoid
London as much as possible.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/24/19 11:51 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

Trumpism is a "religion" in the USA and Golf is Trump's "sacrement"

How much has that cost you in the last 3 years?
ANd how much of that ended up on HIS "collection plate"?

The democrats tax paychecks and then give the proceeds to their
welfarecrat constituents.

IOW, the taxocrats punish the workers and reward the lazy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 07:33:45 -0500, devnull wrote:

On 12/24/19 11:51 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

Trumpism is a "religion" in the USA and Golf is Trump's "sacrement"

How much has that cost you in the last 3 years?
ANd how much of that ended up on HIS "collection plate"?

The democrats tax paychecks and then give the proceeds to their
welfarecrat constituents.

IOW, the taxocrats punish the workers and reward the lazy

We can argue about the wisdom of a tax cut but it did save me over
$700 last year..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/25/2019 10:44 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 10:22:41 -0500, devnull wrote:

On 12/25/19 9:42 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 07:33:45 -0500, devnull wrote:

On 12/24/19 11:51 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

Trumpism is a "religion" in the USA and Golf is Trump's "sacrement"

How much has that cost you in the last 3 years?
ANd how much of that ended up on HIS "collection plate"?

The democrats tax paychecks and then give the proceeds to their
welfarecrat constituents.

IOW, the taxocrats punish the workers and reward the lazy
We can argue about the wisdom of a tax cut but it did save me over
$700 last year..

You worked for it, you earned it, you deserve to be able to keep it.

If you *choose* to give it to lazy welfarecrats, you can do that too but
the choice should always be yours.

We should never forget that the United States was founded and built by
ambitious working people, not lazy welfarecrats.

Merry Christmas!

My biggest charity contribution these days is the Harry Chapin Food
Bank. They have a very low overhead and it feeds families right here
in town. Most are the working poor. It is also a handout of food, not
money. I generally give them $5-$10 every time I buy groceries at
Publix when they are collecting. I have a big stack of those shopping
bags ;-)

My next donation will be he

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/aim-r...a-credibility/

And of course if/when Candace Owens runs for the #1 spot, I'll be throwing some cash her way as well.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

.. That's what I do. I live in a village, about 20 miles away.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Harry started doing that back in the 1970s. We went to one of his
concerts and he would sell stuff to raise money and would sign anything
you bought. Wife and I waited for the crowd to finish and while
waiting, talked to a woman we met there. After the crowd was gone, she
said, "let me introduce you to my husband". Topped of a great night
with Harry.

My kids still have the poetry books we bought. Sad that he is gone.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.goat

On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 10:40:41 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/24/2019 1:04 AM, Bod wrote:
A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

**** you again, limey asshole.
LOL

Up yers again, Afro-Eyetalian ape.
LOLOK

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

His dad was my next door neighbor up until he died.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

That's a very nice story.

His dad was my next door neighbor up until he died.

That's nice too.

Wait... Did he have something against Maryland?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

This was in Florida.