DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   This just in...... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/642044-just.html)

Hawk November 17th 19 06:42 PM

This just in......

Russia and Ukraine launch investigations to see if Democrats have any
ties to the United States.

Frank[_24_] November 17th 19 07:57 PM

This just in......

On 11/17/2019 1:42 PM, Hawk wrote:
Russia and Ukraine launch investigations to see if Democrats have any
ties to the United States.

The funniest thing I read today was that Beyonce would be preforming at
the impeachment half time.

devnull[_4_] November 17th 19 08:50 PM

This just in......

On 11/17/19 1:42 PM, Hawk wrote:
Russia and Ukraine launch investigations to see if Democrats have any ties to the United States.

Excellent! ROFLMAO!

Hawk November 18th 19 03:03 AM

This just in......

On 11/17/2019 2:57 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/17/2019 1:42 PM, Hawk wrote:
Russia and Ukraine launch investigations to see if Democrats have any
ties to the United States.

The funniest thing I read today was that Beyonce would be preforming at
the impeachment half time.

I can't believe California hasn't figured that if they just banned
forest fires they'd stop happening.