DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Roll roofing rip off (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/641841-roll-roofing-rip-off.html)

[email protected] November 9th 19 02:14 PM

Roll roofing rip off

Im having a rubber roof torch down being put on and I caught the guy only torching the seams, about 5, how can he fix the areas he already poorly did. How bad is this only having the seams torched down

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] November 9th 19 02:58 PM

Roll roofing rip off

On 11/9/2019 9:14 AM, wrote:
Im having a rubber roof torch down being put on and I caught the guy only torching the seams, about 5, how can he fix the areas he already poorly did. How bad is this only having the seams torched down

I think it would be harder to do just seams over the entire surface.
Are you sure he was not going over the seams to insure better seal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-QNrGrbFgo

[email protected] November 9th 19 03:49 PM

Roll roofing rip off

Yes Im sure he was only torching the seams. How long will this roof last till it leaks?

[email protected] November 9th 19 04:28 PM

Roll roofing rip off

On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 07:49:06 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Yes Im sure he was only torching the seams. How long will this roof last till it leaks?

Until the end of Trump's second term.
. . give or take.
John T.