Posted to alt.fan.barry-manilow,soc.culture.jewish,rec.arts.sf.written,alt.home.repair

Default Jewish business ethics

Your search - Jewish business ethics - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.- did not match any documents.

Posted to alt.fan.barry-manilow,rec.arts.sf.written,alt.home.repair

Default Loose Sphincter, gay Waldo Hampton's new devoted Whore and Usenet's newest Laughing Stock! LOL

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 23:31:42 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, FORGING as Tall Henry,whined again:

Your search - Jewish business ethics - did not match any documents.

snicker Did your "PIG" at home force you to have sex with her again, you
unhappily married gay nazi swine? LOL You know, this one:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID:

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your ****ing sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."