DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Broan allure range hood (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/641596-broan-allure-range-hood.html)

Jim[_91_] October 31st 19 01:44 AM

Broan allure range hood

2 lights on unit but only 1 of the lights will work. Tried several new bulbs
but cannot get it to work?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...d-1202225-.htm

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] October 31st 19 01:55 AM

Broan allure range hood

On 10/30/2019 9:44 PM, Jim wrote:
2 lights on unit but only 1 of the lights will work. Tried several new
bulbs
but cannot get it to work?

Screw in bulb base? Make sure the contact on the bottom is making
contact with the bulb. Or broken wire.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] October 31st 19 10:20 AM

Broan allure range hood

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 9:44:21 PM UTC-4, Jim wrote:
2 lights on unit but only 1 of the lights will work. Tried several new bulbs
but cannot get it to work?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...d-1202225-.htm

This is a common problem with that model, which we have. Every few years
one of the lights craps out as yours did. We take the thing apart and
re-seat the socket and its connections. This also gives us an opportunity
to give the thing a jolly good cleaning in places that are usually
inaccessible.

Cindy Hamilton