Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default MORE CHEAPO MONEY SAVING TECHNIQUES FROM YOUR COLON

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 08:19:49 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/29/2019 1:39 PM, NoSpamAtAll wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:16:13 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/29/2019 10:42 AM, just-a-guy wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:47:39 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

I am about halfway thru my latest mission of repanting the pantry here at Sunset Chateau.

Don't repant it. Leave the old pants on!

Actually, no paint has yet left the can, as I have spent all my time (to this point) preparing the old surface. There happens to be one heavy appliance (a stove) that needs moving out from a wall. So yesterday me and Pleasance bought this cheap-ass Milwaukee 800 lb. Capacity Appliance Hand Truck at Home Cheapo. Price: $129 + tax. I will use the truck perhaps a coupla times and then I will return it to Home Cheapo for a full refund (no questions axed). I have 90 days to do so.

I hope the next time you buy something 'new' to keep, it's something
that a dozen people have already 'hired'.

Bottom line is.... I win! And remember, folks, you can't beat FREE!

You can't beat CHEAP, you cheap impecoonious coon!

YOU! YOU JEALOUS DUMMY!

YOU! YOU IMPOVERISHED DEADBEAT!

Looks like that Little Green Monster's at it again!
LOL

Looks like those hundreds of thousands of shares in IBM, Amazon,
Costco etc are imaginary again!
LOLOK