Old October 12th 19, 11:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is the gas from toilet tablets toxic?

I’m retired (72) & primarily use a very small guest bathroom with a quickly
nasty looking toilet bowl. I recently used spa brominating tables instead of
chlorine tablets (in a Kaboom system that bypasses the tank) for fear of
inhaling chlorine gas. The bromine tablet worked great but also has a strong
odor. Is the off gassing from bromine or chlorine tablets toxic?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...c-1200817-.htm

Old October 13th 19, 08:30 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 11:44:18 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/12/2019 3:14 PM, Older woman wrote:
Im retired (72) & primarily use a very small guest bathroom with a quickly
nasty looking toilet bowl. I recently used spa brominating tables instead of
chlorine tablets (in a Kaboom system that bypasses the tank) for fear of
inhaling chlorine gas. The bromine tablet worked great but also has a strong
odor. Is the off gassing from bromine or chlorine tablets toxic?

The gas from someone's anus is far worse.

Especially from yer pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus.
Old October 13th 19, 08:33 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate
% % is offline