Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Building Permit

Some have asked what I've been doing in retirement.

Well, I applied for a building permit for a new house.

It was going to be 100 ft. tall and 400 ft. wide, with 12 gun turrets at various heights, and windows all over the place, and a loud outside "entertainment sound system".

It would have parking for 200 cars, andÂ* I was going to paint it green with pink trim.

Then I was gonna hire some idiot to stand on top of it and "SCREAM" as loud as he could three or four times a day.

The City Council told me, "Forget it ....... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!" So, I re-sent the application a second time, but this time I called it a "Mosque."

Work starts on Monday. And here is the best part ..........Â* it's going to be tax exempt!

I love this country. It's the government that scares me!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 08:21:45 -0400, A noiseless patient Spider
wrote:

Some have asked what I've been doing in retirement.
Well, I applied for a building permit for a new house.
It was going to be 100 ft. tall and 400 ft. wide, with 12 gun turrets at various heights,
and windows all over the place, and a loud outside "entertainment sound system".
It would have parking for 200 cars, and* I was going to paint it green with pink trim.
Then I was gonna hire some orange haired ? idiot to stand on top of it
and "SCREAM" as loud as he could three or four times a day.
The City Council told me, "Forget it ....... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!"
So, I re-sent the application a second time, but this time I called it a "Mosque."
Work starts on Monday. And here is the best part .... it's going to be tax exempt!
I love this country. It's the government that scares me!

I was sure this was going to be about The White House ...
John T.