DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GE window (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/640536-ge-window.html)

Russell O Ballard October 5th 19 03:44 AM

GE window

I have a GE widow unit that displays EP code. And won't turn on I took it
apart and found out it come on when I disconnect the wire that is labled
ground from the circuit board but the control panel won't work or light up

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...w-1200239-.htm

trader_4 October 5th 19 03:58 AM

GE window

Looks like EP means thermistor on evaporator is Kaput. Unless you have the skills to fix it yourself, just junk it.

trader_4 October 5th 19 03:59 AM

GE window

https://www.applianceblog.com/mainfo...display.26173/