Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cutting hole in vinyl fence panel?

How can I drill a 3 inch hole in a vinyl fence panel without hurting the
integrity of the fence?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...l-1200190-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2019 1:44 PM, Suzie wrote:
How can I drill a 3 inch hole in a vinyl fence panel without hurting the
integrity of the fence?

How wide is the panel? If a large sheet, no big deal. If it is
individual slats, you may want to center the hole over two slats.

You can buy a 3" hole saw or trace it out and use a jig saw.