Posted to alt.home.repair

Default remove only top oat

I have an old metal toy that has been painted serveral times. I would like to remove only the top coats and preserve the original paint. How do I do this? Thanks for an answer.. Herb

Bulb hard to remove-How to remove light bulb? [email protected] Home Repair 6 November 19th 13 04:42 AM
How do you snake a kitchen sink & how to remove a corroded steelnipple when only 1/4" sticks out? Danny D.[_8_] Home Repair 58 April 4th 13 05:08 PM
Too remove or not remove rubbery floor glue? Tim S UK diy 5 March 22nd 09 10:01 PM
Old tile - To remove or not to remove... rb608 Home Repair 3 July 12th 06 04:06 AM
Why remove only one layer of shingles. [email protected] Home Repair 11 July 18th 05 03:35 AM