Posted to alt.home.repair

Default gas filler pipel

Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/1/19 6:18 AM, micky wrote:
Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?

Yes.
Here ya go:
http://bootstrike.com/LaughterHell/Misc/miscs13.php
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 1 Oct 2019 06:31:15 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 10/1/19 6:18 AM, micky wrote:
Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?

Yes.
Here ya go:
http://bootstrike.com/LaughterHell/Misc/miscs13.php

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a
telephone call.

I feel so bad for them. If someone would publish their numbers, I would
call a few.
-------------
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/1/19 6:18 AM, micky wrote:
Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?

Yes.
Here ya go:
http://bootstrike.com/LaughterHell/Misc/miscs13.php

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a
telephone call.

I feel so bad for them. If someone would publish their numbers, I would
call a few.
-------------

They are the winners. They have never been interrupted by the lady at
"cardholder services" or the Chinese scammer lady or microsoft service
or the IRS scammer or ......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Oct 2019 07:18:03 -0400, micky
wrote:

Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?

Yes - has been for decades.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?

Yes - has been for decades.

It might be on *some* cars, but it's not universal and it can't be that
common. Never heard of it until now and just checked a BMW and Mercedes,
neither has it. I've rented a lot of cars, been in other cars, if they
had it, I never saw it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?

Yes - has been for decades.

It might be on *some* cars, but it's not universal and it can't be that
common. Never heard of it until now and just checked a BMW and Mercedes,
neither has it. I've rented a lot of cars, been in other cars, if they
had it, I never saw it.

It is a newer idea than Clare suggests and far from universal, even 12
years ago. My 97 Honda, 2008 Lincoln and 2000 Ford truck don't have
it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?

Yes - has been for decades.

It might be on *some* cars, but it's not universal and it can't be that
common. Never heard of it until now and just checked a BMW and Mercedes,
neither has it. I've rented a lot of cars, been in other cars, if they
had it, I never saw it.

I looked at the gauge on my Chevrolet, no arrow. There is a gas pump
icon that's on the same side.

--
67 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins"
are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)
[Robert A. Heinlein]
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Did you all know there is an arrow on the gas gauge which shows which
side of the car the gas filler pipe is on?
Yes - has been for decades.

It might be on *some* cars, but it's not universal and it can't be that
common. Never heard of it until now and just checked a BMW and Mercedes,
neither has it. I've rented a lot of cars, been in other cars, if they
had it, I never saw it.

I looked at the gauge on my Chevrolet, no arrow. There is a gas pump
icon that's on the same side.

Some chevys have the arrow, others have the fuel "icon" on the side
of the guage that matches the fuel filler - the HHR had the arrow -the
silverado didn't -06 and up impala had the arrow -2000-2005 did not.