Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Designer & Decorative Ceiling Fans for Sale at Jain Electro Mech Appliances

We at Jain Electro Mech, manufacture highly durable and energy-efficient Designer Ceiling Fan. We are committed to offering our clients a range of Ceiling Fans, which are fabricated using high-quality raw material. Our Decorative Ceiling Fan is available at economical prices with international norms and standards. Our Ceiling Fans have features like longer functional life, corrosion resistance, and energy efficiency. These Designer Ceiling Fans are comforted with style and safety with durability. If you are interested to buy Call 9391038007. For more visit: https://www.jainelectro.com/products...r-ceiling-fan/.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/24/19 3:30 AM, Jain Electro wrote:
We at Jain Electro Mech, manufacture highly durable and energy-efficient Designer Ceiling Fan. We are committed to offering our clients a range of Ceiling Fans, which are fabricated using high-quality raw material. Our Decorative Ceiling Fan is available at economical prices with international norms and standards. Our Ceiling Fans have features like longer functional life, corrosion resistance, and energy efficiency. These Designer Ceiling Fans are comforted with style and safety with durability. If you are interested to buy Call 9391038007. For more visit: https://www.jainelectro.com/products...r-ceiling-fan/.

Yeah, my barber said his sister-in-law's neighbor told her that his
fraternity brother's boss had a Jain ceiling fan with defective blade
brackets.

One fractured during use and sent a splintering wooden blade flying
across the room at a high rate of speed. It caused some property damage
and significant bodily injury to a lovely blonde stripper who was in the
process of jumping out of a big 50th birthday party cake. Got her right
in one of her girlie parts :-(