DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   It's Friday Nite at Jasper Towing Service (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/640047-its-friday-nite-jasper-towing-service.html)

Jasper Towing Service[_3_] September 20th 19 04:31 PM

It's Friday Nite at Jasper Towing Service

Tonight me and the "boys" are heading out for a little celebration at our local tavern.
Ashi's my date tonight, and I think I'm in love! https://tinyurl.com/y3nhb438

JASPER TOWING COMPANY
619.371.3851

But don't call me after 5pm. I'm busy!

% September 20th 19 04:46 PM

On 2019-09-20 8:31 a.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Tonight me and the "boys" are heading out for a little celebration at
our local tavern.
Ashi's my date tonight, and I think I'm in love!
https://tinyurl.com/y3nhb438

JASPER TOWING COMPANY
619.371.3851

But don't call me after 5pm.Â* I'm busy!

i'll call you anything i like , rubber nose dick eyes

Jasper Towing Service[_3_] September 20th 19 06:10 PM

On 2019-09-20 8:31 a.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Tonight me and the "boys" are heading out for a little celebration at our local tavern.
Ashi's my date tonight, and I think I'm in love! https://tinyurl.com/y3nhb438

JASPER TOWING COMPANY
619.371.3851

But don't call me after 5pm.Â* I'm busy!

i'll call you anything i like , rubber nose dick eyes

You must either be a retarded asshole or about 8 years old.

% September 20th 19 06:50 PM

On 2019-09-20 8:31 a.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Tonight me and the "boys" are heading out for a little celebration at
our local tavern.
Ashi's my date tonight, and I think I'm in love!
https://tinyurl.com/y3nhb438

JASPER TOWING COMPANY
619.371.3851

But don't call me after 5pm.Â* I'm busy!

i'll call you anything i like , rubber nose dick eyes

You must either be a retarded asshole or about 8 years old.

so what you're still a rubber nose dick eye

Jasper Towing Service[_3_] September 20th 19 11:45 PM

On 2019-09-20 8:31 a.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Tonight me and the "boys" are heading out for a little celebration at our local tavern.
Ashi's my date tonight, and I think I'm in love! https://tinyurl.com/y3nhb438

JASPER TOWING COMPANY
619.371.3851

But don't call me after 5pm.Â* I'm busy!

i'll call you anything i like , rubber nose dick eyes

You must either be a retarded asshole or about 8 years old.

so what you're still a rubber nose dick eye

Must be retarded asshole for sure.