DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WARNING: Secure Your Medicine Cabinet (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/639986-warning-secure-your-medicine-cabinet.html)

Bob Welsh September 18th 19 03:31 AM

WARNING: Secure Your Medicine Cabinet

That My Pillow guy has been breaking into homes all over the United
States. He enters thru the rear of medicine cabinets.

Once in your home, he will attempt to sell you one of his over priced
pillows for around $100 each. If you refuse to buy his pillows, he will
smother you and your entire family with his pillows

Securely lock your medicine cabinet(s) and install an alarm on it. It
may also be beneficial to place a hand gun nearby.

DO NOT buy any of his pillows either. They're nothing but a bag full of
cheap shreaded junk foam.

Frank[_24_] September 19th 19 01:52 PM

On 9/17/2019 10:31 PM, Bob Welsh wrote:
That My Pillow guy has been breaking into homes all over the United
States. He enters thru the rear of medicine cabinets.

Once in your home, he will attempt to sell you one of his over priced
pillows for around $100 each. If you refuse to buy his pillows, he will
smother you and your entire family with his pillows

Securely lock your medicine cabinet(s) and install an alarm on it. It
may also be beneficial to place a hand gun nearby.

DO NOT buy any of his pillows either. They're nothing but a bag full of
cheap shreaded junk foam.

Funny post but true about the pillows. They are crap.