DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Complaints by travelers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/639946-re-ot-complaints-travelers.html)

Hawk September 17th 19 12:03 PM

OT Complaints by travelers

I think the world should accommodate the selfish entitlement of the US
citizens because they are all special. sarcasm off

Number 1 September 17th 19 02:11 PM

OT Complaints by travelers

On 9/17/19 7:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
I think the world should accommodate the selfish entitlement of the US citizens because they are all special. sarcasm off

Considering that half of South America is trying to sneak illegally across our border, you're right, we must be special.

What ******** are you from?

micky September 19th 19 06:17 PM

OT Complaints by travelers

In comp.mobile.android, on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 07:03:40 -0400, Hawk
wrote:

I think the world should accommodate the selfish entitlement of the US
citizens because they are all special. sarcasm off

Sorry. Thomas Cook, who published the statements, is hq'd in the UK.