DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Flora and Splash Copper Ceiling Fans for Sale at Jain Electro (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/639393-flora-splash-copper-ceiling-fans-sale-jain-electro.html)

Jain Electro August 31st 19 07:39 AM

Flora and Splash Copper Ceiling Fans for Sale at Jain Electro

Jain Electro offers the entire range of this Electrical Ceiling Fan at reasonable prices with ISI marks. Our electrical ceiling fans are available in non-decorative and decorative varieties and these are high-quality mini fans, which are known for a contoured profile. Interested to buy just make us a call +(91)-9391038007/ 9849017004. For More Visit: https://www.jainelectro.com/products...l-ceiling-fan/.

Bod F[_4_] August 31st 19 01:47 PM

On 8/31/2019 2:39 AM, Jain Electro wrote:
Jain Electro offers the entire range of this Electrical Ceiling Fan at reasonable prices with ISI marks. Our electrical ceiling fans are available in non-decorative and decorative varieties and these are high-quality mini fans, which are known for a contoured profile. Interested to buy just make us a call +(91)-9391038007/ 9849017004. For More Visit: https://www.jainelectro.com/products...l-ceiling-fan/.

Do you have any 12 volt dc fans Jasper could use in his fleet of tow trucks?