Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mass Surveillance: NJ Cops Turn Individuals' Phones Into Spying Devices

Our Traitor should enjoy this story...

"Investors in this technology include Peter Thiel. Thiel's company
Palantir has been described as "using war on terror tools to
track American citizens," and its advisory board includes Patriot
Act co-author Michael Chertoff, the former Department of Homeland
Security chief.

At least two US counties have reportedly adopted Carbyne911,
despite obvious privacy issues and basic human rights concerns.
Not to mention the fact that while most of its employees and
personnel have military-intelligence connections, few have a
background in emergency services, which should also alarm anyone
who wants their freedom and privacy in a world where they have
neither.

9/11. The gift that keeps on giving. Or should I say Taking. Taking
your liberty and freedom away, one cell phone at a time.

===============================

Mass Surveillance: NJ Cops Turn Individuals' Phones Into Spying Devices

Tue, 08/27/2019 - 18:30

Authored by Mac Slavo via SHTFplan.com

It's for their own good, of course! A New Jersey police department has
unveiled technology that will allow 911 operators to stream video from
callers smartphones.

For the time being, callers have to turn on the live video stream,
meaning they are consenting and giving the police permission to see
what's happening as they call. This is the first step to automatic
surveillance upon calling people who are assumed to be there to help.
According to RT, the technology allows the 911 operators to use the
phone's camera and microphone. This is the first step down a very
slippery slope.

911eye, developed by Capita Secure Solutions and Services in conjunction
with West Midlands Fire Service in the UK, represents a step toward a
terrifying surveillance infrastructure that can turn any
internet-capable device into a remote-activated surveillance tool. West
Midlands Police were the first to embrace "pre-crime" technology in the
UK, developing the National Data Analytics Solution to sniff out
potential offenders and divert them with ostensibly therapeutic
"interventions."

If the fact that it was developed by the people behind the real-life
version of 'Minority Report' isn't enough reason to give 911eye a wide
berth, take a look at Carbyne911, one of its competitors. Funded by
deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein through former Israeli PM Ehud Barak,
Carbyne911 markets itself as the solution to mass shootings. The program
- founded by current and former Israeli intelligence personnel, which
isn't at all worrisome given that this country spies on the US so
extensively it scares Congress - lets emergency dispatchers commandeer
the camera and microphone of any internet-capable device within a
certain range of the person who made the call. -RT

Investors in this technology include Peter Thiel. Thiel's company
Palantir has been described as "using war on terror tools to track
American citizens," and its advisory board includes Patriot Act
co-author Michael Chertoff, the former Department of Homeland Security
chief. At least two US counties have reportedlyadopted Carbyne911,
despite obvious privacy issues and basic human rights concerns. Not to
mention the fact that while most of its employees and personnel have
military-intelligence connections, few have a background in emergency
services, which should also alarm anyone who wants their freedom and
privacy in a world where they have neither.

Keep waving those flags and repeating "I am free." This message brought
to you by the U.S. Ministry of Truth.

Police forces across the United States have been transformed into
extensions of the military. Our towns and cities have become
battlefields, and we the American people are now the enemy combatants to
be spied on tracked, frisked, and searched. For those who resist, the
consequences can be a one-way trip to jail or even death.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...spying-devices
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/19 9:45 AM, Home Guy wrote:
9/11. The gift that keeps on giving. Or should I say Taking. Taking
your liberty and freedom away, one cell phone at a time.

The libtard democrats and their open borders have allowed criminals/terrorists easy unfettered access to the US.
In an attempt to repair the damage and prevent further damage, the government now needs to track these suspected terrorists.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:45:54 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

[...]

It makes me happy to have an old flip phone that doesn't know how to
do any of that **** although I suppose they could triangulate me from
the towers, if I had the phone on or if I even had it with me (not a
frequent thing)