Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

How did this ever get allowed? It's one thing when there is an
established business, employees, stockholders, growers, paper makers,
who would lose if a business is banned, and even then lots of
restrictions were put on it.

But they've let vaping begin and run unchecked, advertising to children
(no matter what they say.) By use of flavors, bubble gum, unicorn,
french toast, and others.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was supposed to be a safe way
to get off cigarettes, but it seems it's the opposite.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:41:42 -0400, micky
wrote:

Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

How did this ever get allowed? It's one thing when there is an
established business, employees, stockholders, growers, paper makers,
who would lose if a business is banned, and even then lots of
restrictions were put on it.

But they've let vaping begin and run unchecked, advertising to children
(no matter what they say.) By use of flavors, bubble gum, unicorn,
french toast, and others.

Other flavor, fudge. What sort of grown man or woman wants fudge or
bubble gum flavored smoking. (And what does a unicorn taste like?) And
the gov of Carolina? says that if you ask children why they vape, it's
because of the flavors.

Also designed to look like juice box, complete with straw on the
outside.

Others designed to look like a USB backup drive, and the ad shows
someone saying "Mom, it's a USB drive" in order to fool his concerned
mother. Teaching the kids to lie, great.

And then the CEO's say it's not advertised to chidren. Also teaches the
kids to lie.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was supposed to be a safe way
to get off cigarettes, but it seems it's the opposite.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

How did this ever get allowed? It's one thing when there is an
established business, employees, stockholders, growers, paper makers,
who would lose if a business is banned, and even then lots of
restrictions were put on it.

But they've let vaping begin and run unchecked, advertising to children
(no matter what they say.) By use of flavors, bubble gum, unicorn,
french toast, and others.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was supposed to be a safe way
to get off cigarettes, but it seems it's the opposite.

I am not sure I ever heard that (safe way to get off cigarettes).
It is just a way to ingest nicotine without smoking it, like the gum.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 5:41:47 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

This surprises you?

How did this ever get allowed?

IDK, because the govt wasn't screwy lib, AOC style and they figured
they should leave people up to their own choices? Does it not register
with you libs, that if it had half the nicotine, then they would smoke
two?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

How did this ever get allowed? It's one thing when there is an
established business, employees, stockholders, growers, paper makers,
who would lose if a business is banned, and even then lots of
restrictions were put on it.

But they've let vaping begin and run unchecked, advertising to children
(no matter what they say.) By use of flavors, bubble gum, unicorn,
french toast, and others.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was supposed to be a safe way
to get off cigarettes, but it seems it's the opposite.

I am not sure I ever heard that (safe way to get off cigarettes).

It's been years since it got started so it's hard to remember details,
but after I posted there was an interview where the guy said what I had
thought. Whether the guy was just a man on the street or someone who
knows a bit more, I don't know. (I'm usually reading or writing on the
computer when I listen to the radio, or eating dinner and reading the
newspaper. So I miss the first half of a sentence pretty often.

Sometimes NPR plays the same series of stories between 8 and 9 am, and
again between 9 and 10, and sometimes my ears pick up at the first trace
of the story I partially heard the previous hour, but other times, my
ears don't notice until the same place I noticed the first time.

Other times I google to get the details, but for one thing, it can be
hard to find out what was thought years ago. .

It is just a way to ingest nicotine without smoking it, like the gum.

Was there even an attmpt in Congress to regulate it like cigarettes are.
Seem to me the resistance would have been much less because it was a
baby industry. Not many people were making money on it, adn only a
little bit. Now it will be harder.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2019 7:43 PM, micky wrote:
Was there even an attmpt in Congress to regulate it like cigarettes are.
Seem to me the resistance would have been much less because it was a
baby industry. Not many people were making money on it, adn only a
little bit. Now it will be harder.

Smoking and vaping are for stupid people who want to commit suicide slowly.

Since more people are killed by tobacco use than by guns, the gun-grabbin jackasses should work on banning tobacco before they go after the law-abiding citizens guns.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

As long as gum is totally unregulated nicotine addiction will be
there. I know people who have been chewing 20 or more a day for 20
years. They have health problems too but like smokers, they will deny
it until it kills them.

How to get rid of ciggy/nicotine smell on PC compnent? Mike Tomlinson UK diy 45 February 4th 13 01:00 AM
Nicotine on the ceiling Mike UK diy 18 May 12th 09 01:18 PM
The wristwatch continued to see more and more improvements over theyears. Watchmakers began making more and more models over the years for peopleto choose from. The wristwatch was made out of necessity, but has come a longway since then. [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 24th 08 12:01 PM
Acheter discount cigarettes - cigarettes moins cher [email protected] UK diy 0 April 16th 08 06:56 AM
Help with Smoke/nicotine odor in desk Jungle Jim Home Ownership 2 September 7th 03 04:35 AM