DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Leaking kitchen faucet (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/639239-re-leaking-kitchen-faucet.html)

[email protected] August 27th 19 05:53 PM

Leaking kitchen faucet

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:54:35 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

My kitchen faucet has a slow leak coming from the faucet.

I removed the hot side knob (while forgetting to turn off the shutoff valve first) and some parts went airborne while I rushed to turn off the water.

Which part or parts do I need to replace?

I think the spring and the rubber object next to it go in the hole in the well.

What order do they go in if I am right?

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/WgtZKz3

https://imgur.com/a/sApTvi4

While the water is off, put valves under the sink. If this place is
old enough to have sweated copper, Cut the pipe off and use
compression fittings. Then use the hose type connections.