Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair

Default importance of this date 12/18/72

Snohomo Jackie Granade expressed precisely :
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 11:35:25 AM UTC-7, 3-legged Chinook „¢ wrote:
what does date 12/18/72 mean to you?

--
-- my apologies. my left hand is semi-paralyzed from a botched VA
surgery...my brain, because of VA prescribed medication

You just confused the pinhead trolls and expect some incoming B.S.

There's no one more confused than a google posting old
dried up tard like you, Snohomo Granade. LOL
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.checkmate,alt.slack

wrote:
what does date 12/18/72 mean to you?

-- -- my apologies.Â*Â* my left hand is semi-paralyzed from a botched VA
surgery...my brain, because of VA prescribed medication

You just confused the pinhead trolls and expect some incoming B.S.

There's no one more confused than a google posting old
dried up tard like you, Snohomo Granade.Â* LOL

Casa de Joto sucks donkey dicks!

https://www.google.com/search?ei=MmB...bJJAgsQ4dUDCAo

LOL!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/21/2019 8:19 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote :
On 8/21/2019 8:07 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
Snohomo Jackie Granade expressed precisely :
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 11:35:25 AM UTC-7, 3-legged Chinook „¢ wrote:
what does date 12/18/72 mean to you?

-- -- my apologies.Â*Â* my left hand is semi-paralyzed from a botched VA surgery...my brain, because of VA prescribed medication

You just confused the pinhead trolls and expect some incoming B.S.

There's no one more confused than a google posting old
dried up tard like you, Snohomo Granade.Â* LOL

Casa de Joto sucks donkey dicks!

https://www.google.com/search?ei=MmB...bJJAgsQ4dUDCAo

LOL!!!

Anyone posting something like that must be a California faggot, son.