Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

Default George Washington was right. . .

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in
:
Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in :

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do NOT sock up as the Cornhole. Where do you idiots
get that dumb idea?

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate
% % is offline

On 2019-08-18 2:52 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in :

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do NOT sock up as the Cornhole. Where do you idiots
get that dumb idea?

everything about you is a fake or a lie
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

On 8/18/2019 4:52 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in :

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do NOT sock up as the Cornhole. Where do you idiots
get that dumb idea?

Look at Greg run away when he could drink spring water as a Christian.
Jews just aren't worth my time, says Gregory Hall.
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

On 2019-08-18 2:52 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall,Â* Esq. wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall,Â* Esq." wrote in
:

Yup, so the question is:Â* why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole.Â* LOL

I do NOT sock up as the Cornhole.Â* Where do you idiots
get that dumb idea?

everything about you is a fake or a lie

% yells out yoiu fag Greg you were CLOSE to a Jew!

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

On 2019-08-18, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in :

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do NOT sock up as the Cornhole. Where do you idiots
get that dumb idea?

everything about you is a fake or a lie

Then why do you spend so much time sucking
my *fake* dick?

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate
% % is offline

On 2019-08-18, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in :

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do NOT sock up as the Cornhole. Where do you idiots
get that dumb idea?

everything about you is a fake or a lie

Then why do you spend so much time sucking
my *fake* dick?

because you're in every post i make and you're usually first in line ,
after i kick your ass my day pretty much frees up so i'm free to ,
kick your ass again by then so i do and once i prove you to be ,
a daily liar i move on
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate
% % is offline

On 2019-08-18 3:57 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in :

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do NOT sock up as the Cornhole. Where do you idiots
get that dumb idea?

Yeah, we can prove the suck, but not the sock.

i think it's neon and pandora
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in
:

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in

:

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do sock up as the Cornhole.

Sissy faggot.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote...
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote...

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do (not posted-edited out by Fagger Lee) sock up as the Cornhole.

Sissy faggot.

Poor little Fagger Lee has to post-edit in order to make
the joint gay enough for his fag tastes.

LOL

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

Fecalpheliac fake vet scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J.
Burke aka Sir Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Neal Warren
wrote:
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee
wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote...
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Stagger Lee
wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote...

Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out
here?

Cuz you like to suck dick and sock
up as the cornhole. LOL

I do sock up as the Cornhole.

Sissy faggot.

Poor little Fagger Lee has to post-edit in order to make
the joint gay enough for his fag tastes.

LOL

STFU litle scatboi Warren/Burke queer.
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.checkmate

Default George Washington was right. . It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad sock company.

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

On 8/18/2019 2:17 PM, Stagger Lee wrote:
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in
:
Yup, so the question is: why the **** do I hang out
here?