Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Florida welcomes old people

It's gotta be true if it's in the Babylon Bee:
https://babylonbee.com/news/florida-rolls-out-extra-curvy-lane-with-15-mph-speed-limit-for-old-people
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/15/2019 6:32 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*It's gotta be true if it's in the Babylon Bee:
https://babylonbee.com/news/florida-rolls-out-extra-curvy-lane-with-15-mph-speed-limit-for-old-people

What about the golf carts? 50% of the population gets around the
trailer park on golf cats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 05:32:32 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

It's gotta be true if it's in the Babylon Bee:
https://babylonbee.com/news/florida-rolls-out-extra-curvy-lane-with-15-mph-speed-limit-for-old-people

I assume they are also exempt if they still have an expired New Jersey
tag on the front
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 15 Aug 2019 05:32:32 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

It's gotta be true if it's in the Babylon Bee:
https://babylonbee.com/news/florida-rolls-out-extra-curvy-lane-with-15-mph-speed-limit-for-old-people

I read the l in babylon as an f and thought it said Babyforbes.
Thought it was a finance page.

But I read the article and this is a great advance. Enough to make me
move to Florida when I'm old enough.