Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Shootings, The Stats, & The Violent War Against The Deplorables

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

21 were white, 37 were black, 8 were Latino, and 6 were
members of other groups.

51% of mass shooters in 2019 were black, 29% were white,
and 11% were Latino.

DeGroot continues, citing Colin Flaherty in The American Thinker:

In the two-week run-up to Gilroy there were 36 other mass
shootings from coast to coast - and 34 of those shooters were
black. One was white and one Hispanic. These results echo a
'New York Times' story from 2016 that stated, much to the
surprise and chagrin of the reporters, that whenever there are
three or more victims of gunfire,

75 percent of shooters in America are black."

==============

The Shootings, The Stats, & The Violent War Against The Deplorables

Wed, 08/14/2019 - 19:25

Authored by Boyd Cathey via The Unz Review

To listen to almost all the reporters on Mainstream News - and most of
the Establishment Media experts - after the mass shootings in El Paso
and Dayton, you would have thought that President Donald Trump needed to
do exactly what the Reverend Jimmy Swaggart did back a few years ago:
get on TV and cry and bawl, and emotionally apologize:

"I have sinned! I have sinned!" And then add, "I know in my heart
that I am a 'white nationalist' and have unleashed all this horrible
violence and murder! And I am deeply, exceedingly, profoundly,
eternally, and unalterably sorry."

And as a final coup de grace:

"From now on I will be a good Establishment Conservative, I will
listen to great thinkers like hmm National Review's David French, and
Ben Shapiro and Jonah Goldberg. And I shall dwell in the House of Martin
Luther King and the NAACP forever!"

Only Tucker Carlson uttered a demurer, of sorts. According to his nearly
lone voice on national television ("Tucker Carlson Tonight," August 6):

"If you were to assemble a list, a hierarchy of concerns of problems
this country faces, where would white supremacy be on the list? Right up
there with Russia probably. It's actually not a real problem in
America," Carlson noted. He added that the combined membership of all
the white supremacy groups throughout America could likely fit inside a
college football stadium. "This is a country where the average person is
getting poorer where the suicide rate is spiking," Carlson said, drawing
light on the real pressing problems that face Americans. With Russian
collusion fantasies no longer gaining traction, this is another attempt
by the political establishment to demonize President Donald Trump and
cling to power. "This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It is a
conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power.
That's exactly what's going on."

Of course, being on Fox did not keep Carlson from being attacked by
other Fox personalities, and, unsurprisingly, the most direct hit came
from Shepard Smith, the notoriously open Leftist who handles Fox News in
the afternoons. Without naming Carlson specifically, Smith zeroed in for
the kill:

[i]n direct contrast to Carlson's comments, Smith [endorsing Joe
Biden's criticism of the president as a racist] demanded that we
"recognize that white nationalism is real, that white nationalism is on
the rise, that white nationalism is without question a very serious
problem in America and [we must] beat down those who would help
facilitate it and encourage it." [Italics mine]

The usual luminaries from Establishment Conservatism also eagerly jumped
in to trash the president-and his supporters, those unruly and unwashed
"deplorables"-as witness just a couple of selections from the dozens of
our supposed "betters" who lead the "conservative opposition," but in
actuality normalize and deaden us to the Leftward progressivist madness
that engulfs and destroys more of our historic culture and heritage each
day.

There was the insufferable David French, senior writer and senior fellow
at the National Review Institute. Here are some of the choice things he
said about Trump and those who have in the past supported him. I quote
him at length because he symbolizes what most major voices of the
"Conservative Movement" are saying:

The United States is now facing a deadly challenge from a connected,
radical, online-organizing community of vicious white-nationalist
terrorists. They are every bit as evil as jihadists, and they radicalize
in much the same way .[W]hite-supremacist terror a new youth movement
of hate the 'alt-right' targeted Jews, it targeted African Americans and
Hispanics, and it targeted critics of Donald Trump. It obsessed over
immigrants from south of the border. It used words like "invasion" to
describe immigration, and words such as "replacement" to describe the
imagined fate of white America. It thrilled to Trump's rhetoric, and
parts of Trump's movement loved it right back .

Think of the thrills, energy, and inspiration they've experienced
from the highest office in the land since Trump came down the escalator
in 2015. His announcement speech cast immigrants collectively as
dangerous and deficient, with only "some" exceptions. He has used the
language of invasion frequently, even to the point of invoking a
military response .

Alt-right support for Trump wasn't random. It wasn't arbitrary. It
was directly related to his rhetoric, and it was cultivated by his
allies, and it was cultivated in part because it was a new way to fight
..[O]ur nation's leaders need to focus on reconciliation and unity, and
if they are not up to that most basic and fundamental aspect of their
job, then they must be replaced. [Italics mine]

Then, there was little Ben Shapiro who fancies himself an up-and-coming
major player in the moldering and pallid Movement. Shapiro did not
employ the colorfully Leftist vocabulary that French utilized, but he
still managed to get in his licks against the
"Chief-white-nationalist-in-charge."

Trump, wrote Shapiro, is a flaming "xenophobe" whose tweets "All too
often are bad, both morally and politically."

The comments by French and Shapiro represent a range of "conservative"
response, and in between you will find exhortations by such worthies as
Steve Hayes, Martha MacCallum, Matthew Continetti (married to zealous
NeverTrumper Bill Kristol's daughter), Karl Rove, and a long list of
others, most of whom are Neoconservatives.

At the very least, as a first step, they demanded that the president
roundly condemn "white nationalism." So President Trump did come out and
condemn it, generically. He should not have done so. Such a cave in was
never going to be enough to satisfy his critics on the Democratic Left
or many in the weak-kneed, ideologically poisoned "conservative
movement."

As Tucker Carlson almost alone pointed out: the issue of white
nationalism is a politically-motivated charge and a hoax. And the
statistics-which you will never hear quoted by the media, including on
Fox-confirm this.

Christopher DeGroot has researched this question, and he discovered the
actual figures, and they contradict what you have heard. From the Mass
Shooting Tracker, here is the information (reported by writer Daniel
Greenfield) that should, but isn't, being discussed:

The perception that mass shootings are a "white man's problem"
lingers around the country because white mass shooters tend to get more
publicity. And, the twisted young male who goes on a public shooting
spree fits a certain kind of media narrative. But when we actually study
the mass shootings that took place in 2019, it's clear that Patrick
Crusius and Connor Betts are not the norm, but aberrations.

Mass shooters have no particular ideology. Crusius and Betts were
opposites ideologically. (Though both cared deeply about the
environment.) Nor are mass shooters a white problem or a black problem.
Over the same bloody weekend, William Patrick Williams, who is
African-American, appeared in court after being arrested by the FBI for
planning to shoot up a Texas hotel with an AK-47 rifle.

Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely utilized
by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass shooters, perpetrators
in shootings that killed or wounded 4 or more people, whose race is
known, 21 were white, 37 were black, 8 were Latino, and 6 were members
of other groups.

51% of mass shooters in 2019 were black, 29% were white, and 11%
were Latino.

DeGroot continues, citing Colin Flaherty in The American Thinker:

In the two-week run-up to Gilroy there were 36 other mass shootings
from coast to coast-and 34 of those shooters were black. One was white
and one Hispanic. These results echo a 'New York Times' story from 2016
that stated, much to the surprise and chagrin of the reporters, that
whenever there are three or more victims of gunfire, 75 percent of
shooters in America are black.

Notice the extreme discrepancies between the real statistics and what
you hear broadcast uniformly by the media-a media which engages in a
not-so-subtle effort to foist on a gullible public a fake, highly
ideological narrative that:

1) all or almost all "domestic terrorism" is by white males,

2) white nationalism (and white supremacy) is the root cause of it, and

3) Donald Trump gives go-ahead "dog whistles" to white nationalists.

It is a narrative that the Establishment "movement conservatives" fully
participate in, even if they protest that they don't go quite as far as,
for example, the loony Beto O'Rourke.

From whence comes the greatest danger of domestic terrorism, from whom
comes the greatest danger to our already profoundly threatened liberties
and our heritage as a people? What-who-is the, by far, major threat not
only to what remains of the shredded American Constitution, but also to
us, individually and in family?

Just as the perfervid conversations about the shootings in Dayton and El
Paso were reaching a fever pitch, news came from NBC Universal Studios
that it would be releasing a major motion picture nationwide in
September. Titled "The Hunt," the film graphically depicts a "killing
game" in which rich, limousine Leftist millionaires take weekends off at
a posh resort and engage in the sport of hunting down, brutally
torturing, and murdering "deplorables"-that is, folks like you and me
who oppose the aberrant progressivist assault on and perversion of our
culture.

Here is how Brandon Showalter at The Christian Post describes the movie:

"The violent, R-rated film from producer Jason Blum's Blumhouse
[production company] follows a dozen MAGA types who wake up in a
clearing and realize they are being stalked for sport by elite
liberals," The Hollywood Reporter noted. Characters in the movie that
are considered prey for the hunters are referred to as "deplorables," a
term former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used to describe
supporters of presidential candidate Donald Trump during the 2016
election.

"Did anyone see what our ratf--er-in-chief just did?" one character
in the movie asks, making an apparent reference to President Trump. "At
least the hunt's coming up. Nothing better than going out to the manor
and slaughtering a dozen deplorables," another character replies.

When the news of the film-and its trailer-surfaced, there was outrage.
NBC Universal tried to explain it away; the trailer was withdrawn, and
finally the September release date was postponed indefinitely, but
significantly, the film was not permanently deep-sixed. And Universal,
caught with its zealously ideological pants down, sheepishly tried to
explain that, well, you see, it is just a satire, not really THAT
serious (just like Kathy Griffin holding a model of a bloody, severed
head of Donald Trump, remember that "satire"?). Even the conservative
National Review bought into the weak satire explanation, and, once
again, blamed the president for this film, "[which is actually]
sympathetic to Trump voters," being put aside.

Alas, those 600 movie screens across the nation and those thousands of
unaccompanied teens and Millennials will just have to wait to see all
the gore and mayhem maybe later on and learn how to treat that neighbor
up the street who is a "deplorable"?

But the very thought the idea conveyed by the film, satire or not was
already there in vivid and disgusting color, ready to go, and if no one
had noticed, if there had not been a popular reaction, it would have
been released.

And why not? After all, a major reporter, Frank Figliuzzi, NBC's
national security expert contributor, had figured it all out and
explained it to NBC anchor Brian Williams (who, of course, took it all
in):

I have a piece out just tonight in the New York Times on what,
sadly, I think is going to happen next if we don't disrupt the chain of
radicalization . We have to understand the adversary and the threat
we're dealing with. And if we don't understand how they think, we'll
never understand how to encounter them. So it's little things and
language and messaging that matters. The president said that we will fly
our flags at half-mast until August 8th. That`s 8/8. Now, I'm not going
to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example
of the ignorance of the adversary that`s being demonstrated by the White
House.

The numbers 88 are very significant in neo-Nazi and white
supremacist movement. Why? Because the letter H is the eighth letter of
the alphabet and to them, the numbers 88 together stand for "Heil
Hitler." So we're going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8.
No one is thinking about this. No one is giving him advice or he's
rejecting the advice. So, understand your adversary to counter the
adversary.

The logic here, of course, is thus inescapable and follows directly on
from the message of "The Hunt," all the talk of putting illegals in
Nazi-style concentration camps, and similar Nazi and white nationalist
memes over the past two and half years:

1. President Trump and the "deplorables" are Nazis or at least
implicitly Nazi supporters (as well as "white nationalists"-there is no
difference);

2. Nazis, of course, are the ultimate evil and can only be dealt with by
extinguishing and eliminating them;

3. Therefore, Trump-but even more so, the "deplorables"-must be "dealt
with," and ALL methods are licit, from shaming, doxxing, in-your-face
and violent demonstrations, banning on the Internet (happening as we
speak), legal action and lawsuits, and, yes, even to physical violence.
"Nazis" cannot be allowed in the new globalist America.

Isn't this exactly what Willem van Spronsen was attempting to do on July
13, 2019, when he attacked the ICE offices in Tacoma, Washington, with
incendiaries (and was celebrated as a martyr by the Left)? Or, the
attempted murder of Representative Steve Scalise in June 2017, and the
dozens of violent leftist assaults since January 2017?

The sooner those of us who qualify as "deplorables" understand that, the
sooner we comprehend that there is no compromise possible whatsoever
with those progressivists and Leftists-the sooner we understand that the
self-appointed leaders of the Establishment "Conservative Movement" are
not our defenders but 5th Column collaborationists, then, the sooner we
come to the sobering realization that we hold our destiny and the future
in our hands.

"Ecrasez L'infame!" -"Crush the loathsome beast!" said Voltaire about
Church-State authority in pre-Revolutionary France. And, while I am, as
a staunch traditionalist, definitely 100% on the other side of that
historical issue, the phrase fits he either we somehow crush the
other side, or they will most assuredly crush us. It's no longer a "cold
civil war"-"total war" has begun.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...st-deplorables
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

That's a very bogus definition of a mass shooting.

21 were white, 37 were black, 8 were Latino, and 6 were
members of other groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:53:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

That's a very bogus definition of a mass shooting.

YOU tell us YOUR "definition", all-knowing senile idiot!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/14/19 6:28 PM, Home Guy wrote:
"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

21 were white, 37 were black, 8 were Latino, and 6 were
members of other groups.

51% of mass shooters in 2019 were black, 29% were white,
and 11% were Latino.

and oveer 82% were christians
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 10:53:56 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"Home Guy" wrote in message ...

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

That's a very bogus definition of a mass shooting.

Of course. Just changing it slightly, like to 4 or more dead, the results would be very different. Or requiring that the intent was to shoot people in the general public, with the intention of terrorizing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

That's a very bogus definition of a mass shooting.

Of course. Just changing it slightly, like to 4 or more dead,
the results would be very different. Or requiring that the
intent was to shoot people in the general public, with the
intention of terrorizing.

Its not obvious that most of them are intent on terrorising.
Many of them appear to either be getting revenge on what
happened to them when they worked there or went to school
their or are into suicide by cop

Even say the most recent atrocity in New Zealand was more
about hating moslems.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 08:48:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Its not obvious

It IS obvious that you are a trolling piece of senile ****, senile Rodent!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

That's a very bogus definition of a mass shooting.

Of course. Just changing it slightly, like to 4 or more dead,
the results would be very different. Or requiring that the
intent was to shoot people in the general public, with the
intention of terrorizing.

Its not obvious that most of them are intent on terrorising.
Many of them appear to either be getting revenge on what
happened to them when they worked there or went to school
their or are into suicide by cop

BS and more BS. El Paso, Dayton, Parkland, Orlando, San Berardino, Las Vegas, Charleston, TX Church.

Obsessed with the US, we call it big penis envy. You wish Australia
could be big, powerful and important like the US. Now run along and
check on your kangaroos, maybe you know something about them, but that's
doubtful.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Home Guy" wrote in message

"Looking at the data from the Mass Shooting Tracker, widely
utilized by the media, as of this writing, of the 72 mass
shooters, perpetrators in shootings that killed or wounded
4 or more people, whose race is known,

That's a very bogus definition of a mass shooting.

Of course. Just changing it slightly, like to 4 or more dead,
the results would be very different. Or requiring that the
intent was to shoot people in the general public, with the
intention of terrorizing.

Its not obvious that most of them are intent on terrorising.
Many of them appear to either be getting revenge on what
happened to them when they worked there or went to school
their or are into suicide by cop

BS and more BS.

Your sig is sposed to be last with a line
with just --- on it in front of it, ****wit.

El Paso, Dayton, Parkland, Orlando, San
Berardino, Las Vegas, Charleston, TX Church.

Pity able the others like the one that produced
that immortal phrase, 'go postal'

Obsessed with the US,

More bull****. It just happens to where the vast bulk
of the spree shootings happen, ****wit. And even a
terminal ****wit such as yourself should have noticed
the mention of the most recent New Zealand atrocity.

reams of your **** any 2 year old could
leave for dead flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 11:57:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another load of trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

cretin from Oz:

oil c/h & h/w: pump, timer, stats, etc. usually off same fuse? Harry Davis UK diy 10 November 5th 12 09:21 AM
programable t/stats Q. of operation. Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk UK diy 21 April 20th 05 10:50 PM
Boilers and frost stats dkh UK diy 5 April 10th 05 10:22 PM
Wireless Room Stats - Any good? Mike Hibbert UK diy 7 January 9th 04 04:53 PM