Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Missouri Walmart panic caused by armed man testing gun rights

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:45:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 8/12/2019 4:29 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Speaking of firing, I'd hope that the officers and management responsible
for Epstein would get fired too. A high profile perp, all over the news,
he tried to kill himself a week ago, and he wasn't being closely monitored?
And how do they get things to hang themselves with? You would think someone
like that there would be clothing made out of paper, so that you can't
possibly hang yourself. If they had that, it would also eliminate trying
to figure out if he killed himself or someone killed him.

This explains a lot
https://imgur.com/gallery/aqnPI5G

There was a show on NPR radio this morning, August 13, that went into
quite a bit of detail about suicide watch. I think it was "On Point"
which has a webpage where you can easily play old shows.

They have special clothes, made, she said, of thick, heavy felt, which
can't be used to hang oneself [becasue it comes apart]. It sounded or
she said it was uncomfortable. I presume they have paper bed sheets.

I haven't heard what was used to hang him.

Other than the fact that he can't testify about the others in what they
say was a conspiracy, I tend to think if I were a victim his death would
satisfy me. It's worse than he would get after a trial. Although I
heard one woman quite upset that he won't be tried, and she won't get
closure, and maybe a lot of people do feel that way. But I look at it
as if he was sentenced to death, which most people seem to think is
worse than life in jail. It's certainly a close second and a big
punishment.

Related to another thread, here's a 65-year old guy who stopped a
terrorist. He's almost as old as most of us, or older.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...wegian-mosque/
Byline is Berlin but it's Norway. The guy who stopped him, with the
later help of two others " suffered injuries on his head, hand and eye
while subduing the suspect."

I suddenly heard shooting from outside,” Rafiq told the Reuters news
agency. “He started to fire towards the two other men.”

Rafiq said he used momentum to tackle the shooter, throw him to the
ground and disarm him before the other men present at the mosque rushed
to his help.

“He put his finger inside my eye, up to here, full finger inside my
eye,” added Rafiq, who said he used to be a Pakistani air force officer.

[I didn't think one could do that without blinding the person. ?? ]

Rafiq said the suspect was carrying multiple firearms, and the mosque’s
director added that the gunman was wearing body armor and a helmet,
according to the BBC. Authorities are yet to publicly state how many
shots were fired and what types of weapons were used.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/12/2019 4:29 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Speaking of firing, I'd hope that the officers and management responsible
for Epstein would get fired too. A high profile perp, all over the news,
he tried to kill himself a week ago, and he wasn't being closely monitored?
And how do they get things to hang themselves with? You would think someone
like that there would be clothing made out of paper, so that you can't
possibly hang yourself. If they had that, it would also eliminate trying
to figure out if he killed himself or someone killed him.

This explains a lot
https://imgur.com/gallery/aqnPI5G

There was a show on NPR radio this morning, August 13, that went into
quite a bit of detail about suicide watch. I think it was "On Point"
which has a webpage where you can easily play old shows.

https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510053/on-point
Seeking Justice After Jeffrey Epstein's Death

Page goes back a week. After that, one would need the date and the
segment title.