Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Missouri Walmart panic caused by armed man testing gun rights

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 06:34:30 -0400, Twitchy
wrote:

On 8/12/19 5:29 AM, micky wrote:
You don't have to risk your life for someone who carries either, Why
should you do it? Do you think you're part of some brotherhood? Do
you think that means he would risk his life for you?

The US courts are filled with anti-gun libtard prosecuters looking to make a name for themselves. Even under the best of circumstances, pulling
the trigger will likely put you in their crosshairs. Would *you* risk that for a stranger?

I think you missed the point of the 3 lines you quoted, or at least your
reply was not responsive.

And anyone who uses jackass words like libtard gets plonked by me.
Good-bye.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/12/19 5:29 AM, micky wrote:
You don't have to risk your life for someone who carries either, Why
should you do it? Do you think you're part of some brotherhood? Do
you think that means he would risk his life for you?

The US courts are filled with anti-gun libtard prosecuters looking to make a name for themselves. Even under the best of circumstances, pulling
the trigger will likely put you in their crosshairs. Would *you* risk that for a stranger?

I think you missed the point of the 3 lines you quoted, or at least your
reply was not responsive.

And anyone who uses jackass words like libtard gets plonked by me.
Good-bye.

Q: So you've never used words like "repubtard" or "trumptard"?

A: (sound of crickets)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/12/19 5:29 AM, micky wrote:
You don't have to risk your life for someone who carries either, Why
should you do it? Do you think you're part of some brotherhood? Do
you think that means he would risk his life for you?

The US courts are filled with anti-gun libtard prosecuters looking to make a name for themselves. Even under the best of circumstances, pulling
the trigger will likely put you in their crosshairs. Would *you* risk that for a stranger?

I think you missed the point of the 3 lines you quoted, or at least your
reply was not responsive.

And anyone who uses jackass words like libtard gets plonked by me.
Good-bye.

Q: So you've never used words like "repubtard" or "trumptard"?

A: (sound of crickets)

The term Stumpie seems to be a trademark of his. Always Republicans,
never a complaint about a Democrat, ever. He recently tired to explain
to us how Bill Clinton didn't lie when he pointed his finger at us and
told us he did not have sex with Lewinsky. Yes, Micky's that kind of
diehard Democrat hack.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/12/19 5:29 AM, micky wrote:
You don't have to risk your life for someone who carries either, Why
should you do it? Do you think you're part of some brotherhood? Do
you think that means he would risk his life for you?

The US courts are filled with anti-gun libtard prosecuters looking to make a name for themselves. Even under the best of circumstances, pulling
the trigger will likely put you in their crosshairs. Would *you* risk that for a stranger?

I think you missed the point of the 3 lines you quoted, or at least your
reply was not responsive.

And anyone who uses jackass words like libtard gets plonked by me.
Good-bye.

Q: So you've never used words like "repubtard" or "trumptard"?

A: (sound of crickets)

The term Stumpie seems to be a trademark of his. Always Republicans,
never a complaint about a Democrat, ever. He recently tired to explain
to us how Bill Clinton didn't lie when he pointed his finger at us and
told us he did not have sex with Lewinsky. Yes, Micky's that kind of
diehard Democrat hack.

According to the libtards at dictionary.com, "libtard" is a legitimate word.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/libtard/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/12/19 5:29 AM, micky wrote:
You don't have to risk your life for someone who carries either, Why
should you do it? Do you think you're part of some brotherhood? Do
you think that means he would risk his life for you?

The US courts are filled with anti-gun libtard prosecuters looking to make a name for themselves. Even under the best of circumstances, pulling
the trigger will likely put you in their crosshairs. Would *you* risk that for a stranger?

I think you missed the point of the 3 lines you quoted, or at least your
reply was not responsive.

And anyone who uses jackass words like libtard gets plonked by me.
Good-bye.

Q: So you've never used words like "repubtard" or "trumptard"?

A: (sound of crickets)

The term Stumpie seems to be a trademark of his. Always Republicans,
never a complaint about a Democrat, ever. He recently tired to explain
to us how Bill Clinton didn't lie when he pointed his finger at us and
told us he did not have sex with Lewinsky. Yes, Micky's that kind of
diehard Democrat hack.

According to the libtards at dictionary.com, "libtard" is a legitimate word.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/libtard/

I argue that slang is not legitimate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 8/12/19 5:29 AM, micky wrote:
You don't have to risk your life for someone who carries either, Why
should you do it? Do you think you're part of some brotherhood? Do
you think that means he would risk his life for you?

The US courts are filled with anti-gun libtard prosecuters looking to make a name for themselves. Even under the best of circumstances, pulling
the trigger will likely put you in their crosshairs. Would *you* risk that for a stranger?

I think you missed the point of the 3 lines you quoted, or at least your
reply was not responsive.

And anyone who uses jackass words like libtard gets plonked by me.
Good-bye.

Q: So you've never used words like "repubtard" or "trumptard"?

No, I haven't. I think those are stupid too.

A: (sound of crickets)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:53:53 -0400, micky
wrote:

Q: So you've never used words like "repubtard" or "trumptard"?

No, I haven't. I think those are stupid too.

They ARE stupid. Hence the "tard"in the description.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004