Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What if they didn't have guns ?

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 00:15:12 -0500, !Jones wrote:

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:03:26 -0700 (Seattle), in talk.politics.guns
Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

Sure, countries with more guns have more gun related deaths;
but, don't forget, two thirds of them are suicides,
86% of which are male, usually 45+ years old.

Something over half of them are self-inflicted; we don't know exactly
how many of these are suicides and how many are just people playing
with their guns and manage to shoot themselves. About 30% are
obviously suicide; the rest, we don't know.

We don't know what they'd do if they didn't have a gun. Your guess is
as good as anyone else's.

Some just had information damaging to the Clintons. Like you say your
guess is as good as mine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 10:10:56 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
Dechucka wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote

Sure, countries with more guns have more gun related deaths; but,
don't
forget, two thirds of them are suicides,
86% of which are male, usually 45+ years old.

And apart from the mess someone has to hose away,
its a quite effective way of committing suicide.

What if they didn't have guns ?
wouldn't they find another way ?

Corse they would and do in the countrys that have taken guns away.

In US the suicide rate is higher in households with guns, same in
Australia

Hardly surprising given that its such an effective
and simple way of killing yourself and presumably
doesnt hurt for long when you do it properly.

Personally I'd use nembutal given that its a lot more
reliable and completely painless, but its nothing like
as easy to organise even in the US where its just a
quick trip to mexico where its readily available over
the counter for anyone who wants it.

I wouldn't call a 5+ hour flight (or 25-hour drive) a quick trip.

Depends on which part of the US you are doing that from.

The gun would be much quicker and cheaper.

And much more painful and much less reliable and much
more messy for the relos to have to clean up after it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 2:12:32 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

My part, of course. Michigan.

The gun would be much quicker and cheaper.

And much more painful and much less reliable and much
more messy for the relos to have to clean up after it.

I'd do it in my backyard. The coroner would remove the body and
the scavengers would get any little bits and pieces.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 04:05:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

04:05 am in Australia? And you are up and trolling ALREADY? Just HOW lonely
are you, you obnoxious senile pest from Australia?

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 11:39:27 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

[...]

My cop buddy says the polite thing to do is shoot yourself on the
thing or two about suicide, both in the cleanup and the actual eating
of their own gun. (Most cops who are shot, shoot themselves)
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Most arent as far away from mexico as that.

The gun would be much quicker and cheaper.

And much more painful and much less reliable and much
more messy for the relos to have to clean up after it.

I'd do it in my backyard. The coroner would remove the body and
the scavengers would get any little bits and pieces.

Great for the neighbours kids to have to watch that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 09:51:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

My part, of course. Michigan.

Most arent as far away from mexico as that.

LOL Just WHAT is wrong with you, you auto-contradicting senile pest?

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
"MID: .com"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 7:58:27 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

I'm on two acres, and none of the neighbors have kids. It could
be done in complete privacy.

Situational awareness is vital.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

But they could have visiting kids who go to see what the gunshot was about.

It could be done in complete privacy.

But may not be.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 04:29:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the clinically insane auto-contradicting idiot's latest troll****

....and much better air in here!

--
Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless

Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2019-08-17 12:14 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

I'll let you know afterward whether anybody saw me.

Cindy Hamilton

you won't know if you got seen or not
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Wont work, I have the Ghost Busters on contract.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:05:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I'll let you know afterward whether anybody saw me.

Wont work, I have the Ghost Busters on contract.

Spare everyone your senile attempts at some kind of "humour", you miserable
senile psychopathic troll!

cretin from Oz: