DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "We'll Snatch You Out of a Tight Spot" - Jasper Towing Service (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/638766-well-snatch-you-out-tight-spot-jasper-towing-service.html)

Jasper Towing Service[_2_] August 13th 19 06:09 PM

"We'll Snatch You Out of a Tight Spot" - Jasper Towing Service

We're there because we care. 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

% August 13th 19 06:16 PM

On 2019-08-13 10:09 a.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

it's a virus

Casa de Masa[_10_] August 13th 19 07:18 PM

"We'll Suck you off for free" - Jasper Towing Service

Little Eddie Burke socked up as Jasper Towing Service used his keyboard
to write :
We're there because we care. 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://imgur.com/lrQvLto

Almost 700 views now, little fake vet scatboi! LOL!!!

Bob F August 13th 19 08:21 PM

On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

I'm sure your towing is as bad as your URL's.

Jasper Towing Service[_2_] August 13th 19 08:33 PM

On 8/13/2019 12:21 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

I'm sure your towing is as bad as your URL's.

The link works just fine, idiot boy. Maybe it's time to upgrade that pos toys-r-us computer.
LOL

Jasper Towing Service[_2_] August 13th 19 08:35 PM

"We'll Snatch You Out of a Tight Spot" - Jasper Towing Service

On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

BTW, the girl (Angie) sitting in the far back is super hot. I know because I've done her.

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] August 13th 19 08:44 PM

On 8/13/2019 3:33 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 8/13/2019 12:21 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

I'm sure your towing is as bad as your URL's.

The link works just fine, idiot boy.Â* Maybe it's time to upgrade that
pos toys-r-us computer.
LOL

No, it does not work. We know who the idiot is.

How many customers have you gotten from posting here? I bet you lost
some once they saw your real personality.

% August 13th 19 08:53 PM

On 2019-08-13 12:35 p.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

BTW, the girl (Angie) sitting in the far back is super hot.Â* I know
because I've done her.

Impersonating an Army, Navy, Air Force or Marine officer is a serious
offense that is punishable by law. If you have witnessed someone who has
committed this offense, it is imperative that you contact the proper
authorities immediately. In this case, the proper authorities include
the U.S. Army Criminal Investigative Command (CID), which should be
called for someone impersonating an Army officer, the Air Force Office
of Special Investigations (AFOSI), which should be called for someone
impersonating an Air Force officer, or the Naval Criminal Investigative
Service (NCIS), which should be called for someone impersonating either
a Navy or Marine officer.

Bob F August 14th 19 03:18 AM

On 8/13/2019 12:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/13/2019 3:33 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 8/13/2019 12:21 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

I'm sure your towing is as bad as your URL's.

The link works just fine, idiot boy.Â* Maybe it's time to upgrade that
pos toys-r-us computer.
LOL

No, it does not work.Â* We know who the idiot is.

How many customers have you gotten from posting here?Â* I bet you lost
some once they saw your real personality.

He doesn't really have any customers. At best, he is scamming anyone who
calls.

Bob F August 14th 19 03:19 AM

On 8/13/2019 12:35 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 8/13/2019 10:09 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
We're there because we care.Â* 619.371-3851

A pic of me and the "boys" for your pleasure.

Jasper Towing Service
https://tinyurl.com/y3w2xg4w

BTW, the girl (Angie) sitting in the far back is super hot.Â* I know
because I've done her.

So you've "done" an invisable girl. Wow!

404. Thats an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. Thats all we know.

Jasper Towing Service[_2_] August 14th 19 06:34 AM

I drive a tow truck, you ****ing idiot!

Jasper Towing Service[_2_] August 14th 19 06:53 AM

Well, then I'll be ****ed in June.

% August 14th 19 01:56 PM

On 2019-08-13 10:34 p.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 8/13/2019 12:53 PM, % wrote:
On 2019-08-13 12:35 p.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
[...]

you do what i say you do

% August 14th 19 01:57 PM

On 2019-08-13 10:53 p.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 8/13/2019 7:19 PM, Bob F wrote:

The requested URL was not found on this server. Thats all we know.

Well, then I'll be ****ed in June.

why not you are all year long already

Casa de Masa[_10_] August 14th 19 04:08 PM

"We'll Suck you off for free" - Jasper Towing Service

Jasper Towing Service pretended :
On 8/13/2019 7:19 PM, Bob F wrote:

The requested URL was not found on this server. Thats all we know.

Well, then I'll be ****ed in the mouth.

LOL