Posted to alt.home.repair

Default light bulb in range hood

Before I take apart my ventline mod.P R 100 range hood to change a burnt out 40 w light bulb I would like some advice on how to do what should be a simple task. I can not see the bulb or how to get to it. How do I change that bulb? Thanks for any info. Herb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:29:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/13/2019 9:03 AM, wrote:
Before I take apart my ventline mod.P R 100 range hood to change
a burnt out 40 w light bulb I would like some advice on how to
do what should be a simple task. I can not see the bulb or how to get to it.
How do I change that bulb? Thanks for any info. Herb

The bulb has to want to change. Therapy can help.
Even reading scripture.

Sometimes a google search will find a drawing
or other such useful info :

https://www.etrailer.com/question-179302.html

The drawing on this web page shows a lens clip
that would allow you to remove the lens to access the bulb.
Your model of range hood may be different but the basic
idea - of a lens clip - might help ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/13/2019 9:03 AM, wrote:
ventline mod.P R 100 range hood

Not sure this is yours:

https://ventline.com/i/u/6148923/f/r...84-00_7-10.pdf

I would also expect some weird special bulb so you better research and
buy it before taking anything apart.