Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what is the plaster like gunk that clogs my drainpipe?

replying to roxisam, Philip1942 wrote:
until

I have The same problem. It showed up on a sag in the pipe. A white chalky
kind of greasy plaster like slab on the bottom of the pipe. It doesnt
dissolve in hot water.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...pe-296647-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Philip1942, Gabriel101777 wrote:
I have the same problem. I had to take all the drain pipes out from my kitchen
sink and power wash them to get the stuff out. I just replaced my pipes about
a year ago as well. I cannot find anything to dissolve it.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...pe-296647-.htm