DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   leak under my kitchen sink (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/638394-re-leak-under-my-kitchen-sink.html)

laur818 August 2nd 19 03:14 PM

leak under my kitchen sink

replying to Tom Burgess, laur818 wrote:
Hi!
This is happening to me as well! It is really irritating! We do have a
dishwasher and disposal however we seldom use it and cannot correlate these of
either of them with the leak.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...nk-827915-.htm

micky August 3rd 19 12:44 AM

leak under my kitchen sink

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 2 Aug 2019 14:14:01 +0000, laur818
m wrote:

replying to Tom Burgess, laur818 wrote:
Hi!
This is happening to me as well! It is really irritating! We do have a
dishwasher and disposal however we seldom use it and cannot correlate these of
either of them with the leak.

For background watch the movie "20,000 Leaks under the Sink", produced
by Hal Roach.