Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Making a heated chair

Winter is not far off and this will make it much more tolerable.
Everyone should have one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLz1BqH
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote

Winter is not far off and this will make it much more tolerable. Everyone
should have one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLz1BqH

Dont get any audio and the picture quality is dreadful.

I use a heated throw which is like an electric blanket used on
the big armchair with stool and can be used on a couch etc.
https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/ovela-h...hoCPJcQAvD_BwE

Another obvious alternative which would be easier
if you want a heated chair is to get one used in cars
from a wrecked car from the wreckers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 14:28:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Winter is not far off and this will make it much more tolerable. Everyone
should have one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLz1BqH

Don¢t get any audio and the picture quality is dreadful.

I doubt he posted this for you trolling asshole from Oz, you obnoxious
senile pest!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 1 Aug 2019 22:03:16 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Winter is not far off and this will make it much more tolerable.
Everyone should have one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLz1BqH

Wow. I don't know how he didn't foresee the problem of sitting right on
the coils. And it has a 220V plug!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Winter is not far off and this will make it much more tolerable.
Everyone should have one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLz1BqH

what is he trying to do, warm up his hemorrhoids?

I had an electric mattress pad do that to me one night.

i would get a Milwaukee jacket or heating pad.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/19 2:02 PM, TekkieĀ® wrote:
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Winter is not far off and this will make it much more tolerable.
Everyone should have one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLz1BqH

what is he trying to do, warm up his hemorrhoids?

I had an electric mattress pad do that to me one night.

i would get a Milwaukee jacket or heating pad.

I have used a heating pad / inverter to make a heated seat in the car.
Some heating pads don't like inverters, so test this in advance.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

sign at a travel agency "Welcome ... Please Go Away"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Aug 2019 10:59:11 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 8/2/19 2:02 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Winter is not far off and this will make it much more tolerable.
Everyone should have one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KLz1BqH

what is he trying to do, warm up his hemorrhoids?

I had an electric mattress pad do that to me one night.

i would get a Milwaukee jacket or heating pad.

I have used a heating pad / inverter to make a heated seat in the car.
Some heating pads don't like inverters, so test this in advance.

More likely the inverter doesn't like the heating pad. Heating pads
are a "pure resistive" load.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I have used a heating pad / inverter to make a heated seat in the car.
Some heating pads don't like inverters, so test this in advance.

More likely the inverter doesn't like the heating pad. Heating pads
are a "pure resistive" load.

but the controllers are not.

some new heating pads have electronic controls that will not work correctly with a square or quasi square wave inverter output.