Old July 27th 19, 04:53 AM posted to alt.home.repair
A K A K is offline

Default Swivel adaptor for screw bits

On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 12:04:52 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 07/25/2019 10:05 PM, A K wrote:
I am looking for a swivel adapter that will allow the turning of screws at an angle.

https://imgur.com/gDSc3mP

Thanks,
Andy

Would a flex shaft work for you?

https://www.amazon.com/X-Things-Flex.../dp/B075MD3D5C

Yes.

Thanks rbowman.

Old July 27th 19, 04:59 AM posted to alt.home.repair
A K A K is offline

On Friday, July 26, 2019 at 3:21:24 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Snake Dawg posted for all of us...

On 7/26/19 12:05 AM, A K wrote:
I am looking for a swivel adapter that will allow the turning of screws at an angle.

https://imgur.com/gDSc3mP

Thanks,
Andy

Ball End Hex Drivers are about the only ones that actually work worth a ****.

https://www.amazon.com/Balldriver-Po.../dp/B07KJLHR3Q

I do not believe they will fit in a Philips type head which I presume the OP
was referring to.

--
Tekkie

Thanks.

I think this will work.

https://www.amazon.com/AUTOTOOLHOME-...gateway&sr=8-7

I am more interested in the shorter length.

Andy