Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Unbelievable: It's 03:35 am in Australia ...and the senile Ozzie cretin is out of bed and TROLLING, already! LMAO

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 03:35:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH incontinent senile troll's troll****

03:35??? AGAIN? And for HOW LONG have you been trolling this night already,
senile asshole? BG

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who keeps calling for a tow truck?

On 7/22/2019 9:21 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message ...
On 7/22/2019 6:29 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/21/2019 8:34 PM, Xeno wrote:
On 22/7/19 6:44 am, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:39:49 -0700, Jasper Towing
Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a good option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.

Unlikely that enough who might use his service will ever see his spam in here.

Talk about spam, you ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a good option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.

Unlikely that enough who might use his service will ever see his spam in here.

This guys head is so far up his ass that I'm sure he is in the process of killing his business in every communication he has. He is one ANGRY idiot. Anyone seeing his actions here would never trust him to be a reasonable person to do business with. And these messages are forever. Anyone doing a search on his business name will find his responses here, forever.

Is it a felony or misdemenor to advertise on usenet?

I hope it's a felony so I can say hello to your mom and pop in state prison.